Our client is a full-service exhibition stand contractor that has been at the forefront of the worldwide exhibition industry for 35 years. With a strong client base in the IT, travel, energy and pharmaceutical sectors, Our client specialises in designing, building and managing both modular and custom exhibition stands anywhere in the world.
Around 40% of the stand projects we build and manage take place outside of the UK and in 2019 Our client built and managed stand projects in Bahrain, China, Czech Republic, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Portugal, USA, UAE, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Singapore.
Our client is looking to hire a Design and Project Manager to join our growing team.
Proficiency in 3ds Max, AutoCAD and Adobe Suite is a must.
The ideal candidate will also be highly creative, dynamic and have the ability to work to tight deadlines, and have an understanding of construction techniques.
· Designing both custom and system stands of all sizes for both existing and new clients.
· 2D and 3D colour visualisation.
· Attend new business pitch presentations.
· Delivering designs that match the clients brief, budget and deadline.
· Day to day liaison with clients during the production process.
· Creation of detailed production drawings.
· Regular liaison with the carpenters for all stands being produced in house.
· Regular liaison with global build partners for all stands being produced abroad.
· Management and ordering of all show and venue services.
· Artwork management.
· Being onsite both in the UK and abroad to manage builds and look after the client.
· There may be a need to work on retail and commercial design concepts on some occasions.
· This role will require the individual to travel and manage projects onsite globally therefore must have a full and valid passport.
· 20 days paid holiday per annum excluding public holidays
· Contributory pension scheme
Please provide CVs and examples of work
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From £30,000.00 per year
* Company events
* Company pension
* On-site parking
* Sick pay
* 8 hour shift
I am working with a multi-disciplinary Studio of Architects, Interior Designers, Technicians and Project Managers, who are experts in the...View Job
Stride are working with a prestigious central government department, who are looking for a CAD Technician for an initial 6...View Job
Primary SEMH teaching Assistant (SEMH school) – immediate start – Southwark – £70-£80 a day *** SEMH Teaching assistant primary...View Job
Rapid response to emails from clients from 6am * Early starts will rotate with other account managers * Booking jobs...View Job
Content Specialist LBG is committed to be the best digital bank for consumers and businesses in the UK. We're the...View Job