Project: We are looking to appoint a commercial assistant to join our project team at Heathrow airport. Working with our client's aviation division for the upgrade of terminal and infrastructure works, enabling the project to be delivered to the agreed budget, time and quality standards.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Maintain global time sheet.
* Collect and submit productivity data.
* Manage and submit strategic procurement information.
* Manage Built intelligence training modules and compliance.
* Maintain training matrix.
* Manage CompeteFor system.
* Issue updates from central procurement / create database.
* Manage document control – Subcontracts, appendix, ER’s.
* Manage the storage of e-contracts, both main and subcontract.
* Ensure subcontractor performance ratings are submitted.
* Ensure submission of Master bid lists.
* Maintaining surveyors’ location report / responsibility schedule.
* Maintain commercial organisation structure chart
* Collate PMS report.
* Manage and maintain staff holiday chart.
* Manage insurance register.
* Manage / administer IR questionnaire.
* Manage contract place reports.
You have 2-4 years’ experience in a similar role. You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities that client has to offer
A construction organisation based in Central London looking for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the team. Client Details A construction...View Job
Site Supervisor – Tottenham – £200 to £240 a day Our client is looking for a Site Supervisor with experience...View Job
Liberty has an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager to join our Repairs & Maintenance, working on contracts in South...View Job
Skilled Labourer required for a new build residential project in Camden, London. Daily duties will be: helping trades on site,...View Job
Handyman/Multi Trader – Must have DL Location – Southwark, South East London Sector – Social Housing Permanent – Up to...View Job