Electrical Test Engineer – Join an international company that supply a range of vertical access machinery to the construction and related sectors, covering sites within the M25/London. This role is up to £45,000 DOE, with travel allowance, 20 days holiday, which increases to 25 after one year of service.
* As the electrical test engineer, you will be based from home, travelling to customer sites, carrying out testing, inspections and commissioning of vertical access equipment including construction hoists, facade and passenger hoists.
* You will cover electrical maintenance, repairs and services.
* Ensure all paperwork and documentation is completed correctly and accurately.
* Provide outstanding customer service.
* You may be required to participate in an out of hours rota.
* Ensure all health and safety is adhered to.
For the electrical test engineer role, it would be ideal if you was based within the M25, as you will be covering customer sites within this area. You will have 18th Edition, with over 3 years electrical experience within the construction or related sectors. You must hold a full UK driving license. You will have the ability to read and follow schematics and be IT literate. You will ideally have a health and safety qualification such as SSSTS, IOSH or similar. It would be ideal if you held an NVQ or City and Guilds qualification, however, this is not essential. You will have previously worked as an electrical test engineer, test and commission engineer, electrical engineer, electrician, or electrical technician.
* Up to £45,000 DOE
* Overtime available
* Travel Allowance
* 28 days holiday, including bank holidays, which increases to 33 days after 1 year of service
Full Job Description MUST HAVE BMS EXPERIENCE (Must be testing qualified 2391 or 2394/95) MUST BE WILLING TO WORK AWAY...View Job
Site Administrator (Site based) Demolition and General Enabling Works £24,000 – £26,000 + benefits Central London (Zone 1) Permanent opportunity...View Job
A luxury developer is actively seeking an external site manager to join their team on a temp to perm contract....View Job
Electrician Job Type: Permanent Start Date: Immediately Location: West London Salary: £37,500 per annum We are working on behalf of...View Job
Role: Senior Hire Controller Construction / Tool Hire Location: West London – Hammersmith Salary: £28,000 – £34,000 (Totally Depending on...View Job