Construction Safety Advisor / CDM Advisor – London – £50-£60k + Excellent Benefits Package (30 days Holiday + BH)
We are currently recruiting a Senior Construction H&S Advisor / CDM Advisor for a client organisation on a prestigious Construction and Refurbishment project in London. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity and you will be responsible for ensuring Health and Safety across the project through proactive health and safety practice as well as careful monitoring of each site.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Act as a subject matter expert and provide assurance for project related construction safety matters or concerns, providing up-to-date advice and knowledge of legislative requirements, best practice and policies / procedures in a construction setting.
* Oversee and monitor standards and processes, and the related communications, training and systems, to ensure they are adhered to, and statutory obligations met
* Providing project assurance, ensuring all designers comply with their duties, planning, managing & monitoring projects in the pre-construction phase, ensuring the general principles of prevention are considered, compiling a suitably developed H&S file, and assisting the Principal Contractor to compile a Construction Phase Plan.
* Developing, compiling and reporting construction safety related Key Performance Indicators and producing investigation reports on any incidents.
* Assisting with the development of Health and Safety standards and safety arrangements.
* Advising, maintaining and promoting a safety compliant construction environment
This is an excellent chance to gain experience on uniquely challenging projects. To be considered for this role, you must have:
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate (minimum)
* Experience of managing operational and strategic construction safety issues, developing and implementing improvements within a construction environment.
* Specialist knowledge of construction safety legislation, standards and best practice.
* Experience of working in a complex construction environment and with historic buildings (desirable).
* Tech IOSH status, ideally Grad IOSH working toward CMIOSH status
* CMaPS or IMaPS membership would be desirable.
Bryan & Armstrong Ltd is a specialist Health & Safety recruiter, supplying Health & Safety professionals on an interim and permanent basis across the following disciplines: Health & Safety, Health, Safety & Environment, SHEQ, CDM Coordinator, Fire, Environmental, Quality Management and Health, Safety, Environment & Quality Systems
Technical Architect Job in Chelsea, London Technical Architect job is now available in Chelsea, London! The position is with a...View Job
Our client, one of the UK's leading Building Services Commissioning Consultancies, would like to employ an experienced Electrical Tester to...View Job
CSCS Labourer needed in Feltham Established in 2005, PSR Solutions is one of the leading specialist construction recruitment companies in...View Job
Site Technician Full-time Ruislip, UK About Us: Conveying, loading, palletising, packing, sortation and distribution – BEUMER Group is a leader...View Job
We have a number of great opportunities for Senior Building Surveyors to join our Eltham, London team with a potential...View Job