Cameron Connect are delighted to be partnering one of the UKs leading banks to recruit a Director of Strategic Projects. Day-to-day, you will be supporting the business activities, focusing on strategic analysis of business plans and projects.
This is a hybrid role, and you will work from home most of the time, with at least two or three days per month working from the office. This role can be based in either London on Bristol.
What you will do:
As Director of Strategic Projects, you will be helping to successfully define and manage the function’s strategy and deliver its product backlog, producing customer value in a continuous, iterative fashion. You will be promoting continuous improvement and ways to improve the strategy’s development in line with evolving techniques and best practice. You will also help develop business plans and improve the quality of outputs.
Your role will also involve:
* Leading the effective interaction with the team, functions, and stakeholders, and engaging fully in project tasks and understanding the issues in real depth
* Supporting the Chief Digital Information Officer and presenting business performance, opportunities, and competitor activity to senior management
* Delivering specific major assignments in the team’s backlog, agreeing a clear scope, and working in an agile manner
* Providing high-quality briefings, including industry trends and competitor activity, and working as a multi-national team
* Offering support to the Chief Digital Information Officer in creating content used in key meetings
The skills you'll need
They are looking for a thought leader with in-depth experience of a technology banking strategy and decision support. You will have a background in business planning, developing strategic recommendations and influencing strategic change, along with good collaboration and stakeholder management skills.
You will also demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly
* A delivery record of accomplishment of working across a large diverse organisation, establishing partnerships across all parts of a business, ideally with a global footprint
* Knowledge and experience of working in an agile team, good research skills and an ability to generate insights
For more details on this exciting role, please forward an up-to-date cv with your salary expectations to Lesley Cameron
Ref: 21472 Your New Job Title: Tax Manager-Corporate Banking The Skills You'll Need: Qualified Tax professional having trained with a...View Job
Manager Position Overview As the Manager you will be responsible for maintaining a number of private equity client relationships and...View Job
Corporate Resources is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, motivated Finance Assistant to join their growing Finance team based in the...View Job
Remote working – office based in London Salary up to £65,000 per annum (DOE) Our client is a leading Applied...View Job
Treasury Analyst This London market insurer require some additional support within their treasury/investments team for an initial period of six...View Job