Site Manager – Cut & Carve Luxury Projects
£65K-£70K plus package including travel allowance, pension & private healthcare
Our client is an Award-Winning, Luxury new build & refurbishment Contractor, including complex structural work, cut & carve, façade retention, triple basements, followed by all levels of fit out, including prime residential.
They are involved in super prime residential developments, 5* hotel fit outs, Michelin star restaurants, premium retail, museums, night clubs plus much more. They have gained an extreme amount of repeat business over the last several years but are also regularly obtaining brand new clients and expanding their customer base every day.
Due to a brand-new project, they are now looking to bring in a new Site Manager to work on a brand-new high-end care home project valuing of £8.1M where you will be reporting into the Project manager. The Project is a fit-out from Shell and Core comprising an existing Grade II listed building and a new build extension to form 32 en-suite bedroom, high-end care home. This is a good opportunity for someone who can become a key part of their growth over the next few years. They have a team of some of the best staff in the industry and are always looking to add top quality candidates to that.
Our client is willing to pay the top end of the market rate for the right people. If you have a proven track record, then the sky is the limit with this company!
* Ensure successful delivery of a variety of planned works on budget, time in a safe manner and fully in accordance with the company policy and procedures.
* Managing a team of Site & Project Managers within the company and motivating other members of staff.
* Managing Contractors and direct operatives, enduring planned works are completing on time and within budget whilst minimizing disruption to residents and the public.
* You will work closely with the supply chain and client and provide high quality technical expertise on all construction matters.
* Keeping fully up to date with the latest Health & Safety regulation
Education / Experience:
* A Degree / HND in a construction related discipline would be desirable.
* Cut & Carve and Structural Alteration experience
* Trade background – Ideally Joinery or Carpentry
* Previous experience of working on high end interior fit out and new build projects of values up to £20m
* Excellent communication skills with the ability to manage client relationships, strong planning, and organisation skills.
* Good career continuity with a passion for construction and building.
* A planned and proven career path in Construction Management.
* Proven ability of working on several projects simultaneously.
* In-depth knowledge of Health & Safety and other regulatory matters.
* Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
* Excellent written and oral presentation skills.
If this role sounds of interest to you, then please apply to the advert or give Mo Islam a call on (phone number removed)