Mechanical Boiler Operator
Kings Cross, London
£44,000 + Overtime
An exciting opportunity to join one of the largest Facilities Management companies in the world has arisen! Alice Rose Recruitment are currently recruiting for an Mechanical boiler operator with Facilities Maintenance experience. Engineer to be based at a research institute in London. He or she will be required to carry out planned and reactive building maintenance alongside the boiler operating.
The successful Engineer will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in building maintenance. In return the company is offering a competitive salary of £44,000, regular overtime, further training, a clear route into further career progression, and many company benefits.
Hours of work: Shift
2 Days, 2 Nights, 4 Off
Boiler house operator Engineer Key duties & Responsibilities:
* PPMs and Reactive maintenance
* Install and repair new heating systems;
* Maintain all hot water and heating aspects in the commercial sector;
* Maintenance of plant boiler houses
* Pressurisation Units
* Pumps, Motors.
* Tap temperature checks
* VAVs, VRVs
* Water Treatment
Requirements: At least one of
* Strong Boiler operator experience within a commercial background
* Mechanically qualified – City & Guilds
* Mechanical Apprenticeship
* Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
* A proven track record in commercial building maintenance