Power distribution consultancy requires an HV Design Engineer with experience of primary substation projects up to 132kV.
Remote working is an option and the company has offices in London, Cardiff and South Yorkshire.
The Primary Design Engineer will be responsible for:
* Producing designs for primary substations, such as layouts, wiring diagrams, block diagrams etc, using AutoCAD
* Ensuring designs comply with client requirements and industry specifications
* Liaising with other design team members
* Completing work according to agreed timelines
* Background in primary design, 132kV – 400kV
* Demonstrable knowledge and understanding of HV substation and cable engineering
* Appreciation of National Grid and DNO technical and design standards
* Knowledge of management of drawings, in line with TP135
* Qualification in Electrical Engineering
This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to join a friendly, successful organisation under strong leadership and with a full orderbook of work. Apply to Andrew Snelgrove at Deploy today