Recruitment Business Assistant/Co-ordinator
Our client are a service provider to the one of the world’s leader in integrated energy and chemicals based organisations, At their London office, they support strategic objectives through providing expatriate recruitment, executive search, relocation services and corporate communications support on behalf of their European based events.
Additionally they mentor sponsored students who are studying at prestigious European universities, Their staff enjoy an international environment, where providing excellent service to their customer is ultimately the main focus.
"It’s our people, our energy and our commitment that makes us a true catalyst for opportunity"
This position will support the UK Talent Acquisition team who are servicing expatriate recruitment mandates for the mother Company.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Source for high caliber candidates and support Recruiters with administrative support.
* Arrange and coordinate virtual interviews and assist with the scheduling of face to face interview workshops
* Assist recruitment team with collection of candidate documentation and system updates utilizing the new Success Factors platform.
* Manage candidate expense processing
* Assist with candidate offer preparation
* Provide analytics and reporting support to the recruitment team
* Experience in recruitment administration and support is essential
* Experience within technical recruitment preferred but not essential
Finance Administrator Do you have any finance/payroll experience? Are you looking to join a small team in a relaxed office?...View Job
If you're interested and passionate about working as part of a team who cares about making a difference whilst providing...View Job
Your New Job Title: Japanese speaking Assistant in Global Mobility Team The Skills You'll Need: SAP, pivot tables, Sum IFs,...View Job
This is a great opportunity to join the fast-moving team in Crewit Resourcing. We are a dynamic international recruitment and...View Job
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist Location: London Salary: Competitive Job Type: Permanent, Full Time Keyence is a world leader in...View Job
Japanese Speaking HR Advisor – Up to 40K – London/Remote This role only requires 2/3 days in the office per...View Job