Fire Alarm and AOV Engineer
Salary: From £35,000.00 – £ 45,000.00 (DOE) + Company Vehicle and Fuel Allowance
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hour week – 8am-5pm Monday to Friday
We are looking to employ fire alarm and AOV engineers.
This role will consist of servicing, maintaining, reactive repairs and installation of fire alarm and AOV systems.
Training is available to further your existing knowledge where required.
The ideal Fire Alarm and AOV Engineer will have:
FIA qualification preferred
3+ years’ experience in fire alarm and AOV servicing, maintenance, fault diagnostics, repairs and installation
·Good communication skills, both verbal & written
·A full valid UK driving licence
RGE Additional Benefits
· 23 days holiday per year, and you can secure 1 extra day holiday per full year of service up to a cap of 25 days. From this allowance we will provide you the option to sell 3 days back to the company per year, or you can take 3 days into the next holiday year. In addition to the above allowance, you will also be paid for the 8 number bank holidays per year, or more if the government creates them. Over and above the increased allowance, should either or both Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve fall on a weekday, you will not be required to work past midday, but will be paid a full day.
· Auto enrolment into the government pension scheme.
· Vehicle + Fuel card upon requirement.
· Company phone and tablet device available when required.
· All plant supplied for example drills, steps, ladders, heavy duty power tools.
· Weekend working available.
· Availability to out of hours call out rota.
· Flexible working approach upon agreement.
· Training onsite and offsite, inhouse and external (member of NIC EIC, ECA and FIA). E- learning platforms available. Development review and progression opportunities.
· Employee wellbeing focus with anonymous external support line.
Mon – Fri: 5pm – 8pm time and half
Mon – Fri: 8pm – 8am Double time
Sat: time and half
Sun & bank holidays: Double pay
Job Type: Full-time
* 8 hour shift