An exciting opportunity to join an Award-Winning company on a permanent basis in a
pivotal role within the Industry Apprenticeships Team reporting to an Apprenticeship
Hours: Full-time (37.5 hours per week, normal hours 8:30am – 17:00 Mon to Fri)
Location: Home based and employer locations on a very ad-hoc basis
Salary: £35,000 per annum.
Working with your own caseload of learners, you will develop the skills and knowledge of learners working for several different employers. You will be responsible for maintaining regular contact, ensuring progression and accurate and up to date recording of all visits. Possessing a strong track record of learner success, you will strive to bring your learners in on time and with distinctions. To be successful in this role you will be an excellent communicator, highly organised, demonstrate talent in your ability to mentor individuals to help them develop, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, be a team player and take pride in providing excellent customer service.
Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Deliver training that provides the underpinning knowledge, and develops skills & behaviours, for those undertaking apprenticeship qualifications from Levels 2 to 4 including:
o Improvement Technician and Practitioner
o Lean Manufacturing Operative
o Industrial Coatings Applicator
o Supply Chain Warehouse Operative
· Deliver training that supports the development of Functional Skills Maths and English
to achieve outcomes at Level 2 for both and provide additional learning support to
individuals as needed to ensure timely successful completion in line with
apprenticeship standards EPA Gateway requirements.
· Support candidates with the preparation of portfolios and evidence required for
assessment, including End Point Assessment.
· Support our client pre-enrolment, enrolment, assessment and certification processes to ensure learners are undertaking the most appropriate training and that their
achievement is well managed.
· Carry out individual assessments of candidate’s assignments and project work and provide feedback and guidance as necessary.
· Comply with all of our clients relevant protocols, processes and procedures.
· Participate in regular cohort and caseload reviews, standardisation meetings, and
CPD events as scheduled.
What we’re looking for in our Training Consultant:
· A1 / TAQA 3 (or equivalent)
· PTLLS / CTLLS / DTTLS (or equivalent)
· Functional Skills Level 2 (or equivalent) in Maths, English and ICT
· Experience of delivering training in the workplace to meet specific criteria and learning outcomes.
· Experience of self-managing a portfolio of learners with successful outcomes.
· Ability to deliver effective and quality training in a 1:1 or larger group basis
· Ability to develop course materials to support additional learning needs
· Ability to follow our clients' procedures and comply with the requirements of relevant Awarding Bodies / End Point Assessment Offices
· Able to work on own initiative and be self-motivated
· Able to work with, and effectively manage, conflicting priorities and to tight deadlines
· A ‘can-do’ approach to work and the ability to work flexibly when required
· Prepared to work outside normal office hours on occasion to meet business needs
Benefits you’ll receive as our Training Consultant:
· 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
· Pension Scheme and Life Assurance
· Cycle Scheme, Tech Scheme and Employee Discounts
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service
· Three additional paid days between Christmas and New Year
· Refer a friend scheme – potentially receive £250
· A commitment to your professional development of 4 days per year (pro rata)
· Joining an award-winning provider who are committed to continuous improvement
Our client is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children andmyoung people.
Paul Feldman is the National Skills Agency Data Protection Officer. Your data will be stored until notice is given by you for it to be removed. Our Data Protection Policy will be forwarded to you on request. As we get a high number of applications we may be unable to give feedback to unsuccessful candidates. We will retain your details to keep you informed of other opportunities. National Skills Agency Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy and is an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all backgrounds
HLTA Havering If you are a HLTA and are looking for a position starting now then this is the perfect...View Job
Cover Supervisor – Rainham – Immediate Start – Competitive Pay Do you want Long term, part time or day to...View Job
1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant in Primary School Primary School based in Grove Park, Lewisham ASAP start – long term contract...View Job
Are you an experienced Year 4 Teacher who is looking for an exciting new role. Are you available to start...View Job
Graduate Teaching Assistant REESON Education are delighted to offer a fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Teaching Assistant to join a...View Job
Pastoral Administrator with SIMS Experience | Barnet, North London | September 2022 Prospero Teaching are looking for a dedicated, reliable...View Job