Calling all Marketing Graduates ***
Our client are a leading financial services company and due to growth within the business they are now looking to recruit a Graduate Marketing Assistant to join the team based in Central London (Close to Bank tube station)
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious Marketing Assistant to join our clients marketing team. If you are looking to start a career in marketing and are proactive, tenacious, and adaptable, then this is an exciting opportunity for you.
You’ll be responsible for supporting the Marketing Managers across a number of business conferences. You must be excited about learning new things, love working to deadlines, motivated by targets, and eager to contribute ideas to improve our marketing and processes.
* Plan, prepare and manage the publication and distribution of marketing materials.
* Write, edit and proofread marketing material for use in different channels.
* Oversee and liaise with the web developer to update the website.
* Analyse and prepare marketing reports.
* Developing governance and update policies/documents to up to date with regulatory requirements.
* Collaborating with different departments to plan and organise events
* Marketing inbox management
* General marketing admin
* Support wider marketing team with ad-hoc projects
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
* 2:1 classification degree or higher within Marketing or Business
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to work to deadlines, prioritise and multi-task
* Uses initiative when faced with challenges and flexibility in approach
* Thrives in a fast-paced environment
Would be great if you also have experience in (but not essential):
* Experience with Adobe InDesign
For more information or indeed to apply for this exciting opportunity please send us your CV via the "Apply Now" button and one of the team will call you back to discuss the opportunity in greater detail
Company Information This agency is a provocative, award-winning agency based in North London. For almost 10 years this agency has...View Job
FRENCH SELECTION UK French Speaking Biddable Media Executive Location: Central London Biddable, digital, marketing , digital marketing, marketing campaigns, advertising,...View Job
Digital Marketing Executive – Central London – up to £35,000 DOE A great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Executive...View Job
Account Director – WFH / Kings Cross, London £55,000 – £60,000 DOE, plus benefits and bonus HYBRID ROLE If you...View Job
Sponsorship Sales Manager X 3 – B2B Conferences Are you a Sponsorship Sales Manager with 2-5 years' experience in B2B...View Job