Job Title: SEO Account Manager
Location: London, Hybrid
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Croud is a digital marketing agency with a unique business model, recently named Campaign's Global Performance Marketing Agency of the Year. Croud has also been included in Moz list of recommended SEO agencies for 2021/2022.
We are looking for a highly intelligent, charismatic and creative thinking individual who is passionate about digital marketing, in particular SEO.
The successful candidate will be keen to learn, want to strive for success and have a desire to question everything. An analytical mind-set coupled with a creative flair is a must for this role along with the willingness to take a risk.
The overall purpose of this role is to support the Head of SEO and SEO Senior Account Manager in implementing SEO strategy for key clients. You will be responsible for the management and delivery of SEO scopes for our clients, using both internal resource and our network of specialists, in order to achieve client business objectives and targets.
The role will be dedicated to driving SEO performance through the day-to-day management and effective implementation for a number of key client accounts.
* Set and implement client SEO strategy in tangent with the SEO Senior Managers in order to increase profit
* Drive the implementation and development of client Account Development Plans (ADPs) and client strategy within your client portfolio in order to sustain and grow client performance
* Innovate new ideas, techniques, new products suitable for continuation and development of client strategy
* Drive client performance management activities across the team to include: optimisation activities, innovation towards client performance, daily checks and best practise processes
* Ensure excellence and high quality client implementation coming from the Croudie Network to include but not limited to: editorial, optimisation, engine mirrors. Ensure briefs to the network are comprehensive and accurate, QA work is completed to a high degree
* Completing data analysis to spot trends, patterns, challenges and successes using the support of the Croudie network. Identifying and troubleshooting anomalies within SEO data and taking corrective actions
* Deliver excellence in required communication and client service standards for each client as well as generally
* Contribute to internal training and development modules and delivery sessions as required, supporting the Development Manager. Everyone is responsible to deliver training modules internally
* Innovate new technologies and ways of working, monitor market trends in order to support internal growth and efficiency strategies. Support and contribute to the development of the tech roadmap
* Identify areas of development of existing business and support the SEO Channel Head to identify opportunities to upsell from Croud's suite of digital services
* Proactively identify workflow efficiencies to counter ineffective process within the team – new ways of working, continuous process improvement
* Proactively keep abreast of industry news and contribute suggestions as to how Croud can incorporate this into our methodologies to improve the department
* Contributing to and supporting Croud marketing activities
* Degree level education or equivalent / relevant work experience
* Demonstrable experience in SEO Marketing
* Clear passion for digital marketing, strong understanding of SEO
* Strong Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word and PowerPoint
* Proven track record of working to and meeting deadlines
* Proven time management skills, strong project management skills, experience and the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
* Impeccable attention to detail
* A mathematical and analytical mind
* Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
* Highly organised and an ability to multi-task
* Strong communication, negotiation organisation, and presentation skills
* Thrives working in a team environment
* Able to deliver a high level of customer service and management
Croud offers a clear path to progression for all members of staff. We are committed to offering development opportunities alongside a support system of regular performance reviews. The opportunities are endless!
– 25 days holiday a year
– Annual performance bonus
– Sale commission
– Recruitment referrals bonus
– Gym membership contributions
– Ride to Work scheme
– Season Ticket loan
– Free fruit, breakfast cereals and tea & coffee
– Free home office chair
– Life and income protection
– Medical cash plan
– Agile Working Policy
Croud is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. All candidates will be assessed based on merit, qualifications and their ability to perform the requirements of the role.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV & Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; SEO Senior Account Executive, SEO Specialist, Search Engine Optimisation Specialist, Google Analytics may also be considered for this role
A highly successful global gaming business, currently going through a phase of expansion is looking for a Social Media Executive...View Job
Dare to be different? Then this role is perfect for you. It’s a chance to join a team of B2B...View Job
Business Development Manager – London – £40K- £45K (DOE) I am looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join...View Job
Digital Marketing Specialist Location: Hampton Wick Salary: £40 – £45,000 PA Duration: Permanent To manage and execute our clients digital...View Job
Marketing Manager Danny Sullivan Group is an award-winning family business, who are leading suppliers of skilled, professional labour to...View Job