Business Development Manager
– Energy Utilities and National Transport Operators
£60,000 – £90,000 + Attractive Commission + Bonus Structure + Hybrid working model + 23 days Annual Leave + Pension Contribution + Death in Service + Health Insurance Scheme + Phone + laptop
Due to continued growth, our client has an opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join their team in the energy and (Rail) transport sector to lead and support key accounts in the UK.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to promote the company’s portfolio of Operational Telecoms solutions to their existing UK customers and to target new clients.
The primary markets of focus are Power Utilities and National Transport operators across the UK. with the objective of meeting financial targets and customer satisfaction.
* Proven track record in acquiring new business, including solution sales.
* Operational Telecoms experience in the energy sector or national transport is desirable.
* Proven track record of the ability to manage stakeholders in a matrix organization.
* Academic qualification in business, engineering, or management
* Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
* Proven ability to plan and manage resources.
If you’re interested in this role, click ‘apply now’ to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Key Points – Basic £22k + – On target Earnings (OTE commission + basic) £60k+ – Excellent continued training –...View Job
Sales Manager Bank – London Salary – £40,000 + Bonus Our client is an upscale, tech-infused mini golf experience that...View Job
Sales Area Development Representative – Techsecurity Location: London Base: £27,000 – £40k OTE Summary Our client has grown significantly over...View Job
Entry Level Graduate Scheme (Sales, Customer Service and Account Management) Do you like facts? Fact Number 1 – Many students...View Job
Telesales Consultant, Sales Account Manager B2B, Business Development Executive £25,000 – £30,000 basic with OTE of £45,000 (yr 1) £55,000...View Job