Are you a self-motivated, hard-working, and organised Service Delivery Analyst who is looking for more responsibility and autonomy?
This position will challenge leadership and problem-solving skills. You will specialise in communication and incident management whilst managing all major incidents.
A newly created role which will allow the successful hire to set up the Incident and Problem management function, you will need to be process driven and can work well in the team.
This opportunity will involve working between the Service Desk team and technical teams to review the tickets coming in and identifying any trends and patterns.
The offices are based 2-minutes’ walk from St Pauls tube station, but this role has a hybrid setup for 3 days on-site, and 2 days remote working.
* Take ownership of any ticket escalated through the management team
* Ensure a high level of visibility and communication to any users with an outstanding issue giving regular updates both via email, in person and on the phone
* Run the Change Board meetings and following up with change requesters ensuring they have completed their changes according to the process
* Notify, escalate, and communicate to stakeholders to ensure timely completion of root cause and short-term remediation plans.
* Document and maintain all policies and processes around Change, Incident and Problem Management
* Help coordinate the investigations and drive a reduction of repeat incidents – spotting and tracking trends
* Own all problem tickets
* During a P1 incident take ownership of all communication to the business
* Create RFO documents for each outage and manage the overall KPIs for measuring uptime against Service’s SLAs
This role may suit candidates, who hold the following job titles: Service Delivery Analyst, Change Manager, Change Analyst, Problem Manager, Incident Analyst, Incident Manager.
If you keen on this role, hit APPLY now!
Please note any offer of employment will be conditional upon the successful candidate having the right to reside and work in the UK
London – Hybrid – Salary Up to £65k – MUST HAVE Security Clearance My client is a leading UK independent...View Job
Service Desk Engineer Central London & Home Working £35,000 & Microsoft Certificates A heavily cloud-focused Managed Service Provider is looking...View Job
Business Analyst required, with strong Business Analysis skills from a London Insurance market, general insurance of financial services / FCA...View Job
Engagement Type: Consultancy and advisory Description: In the Oracle Fusion Middleware Technology Architect role, you will interface with key stakeholders...View Job
Job Title: Data Architect Location: London – Reigate – Remote or Hybrid (40% office, the remainder at home) Full time...View Job