Full time office Administrator
Rate: £10.25 per hour
Mon-Fri 09:00 -18:00
Annual salary: £21,320
18 Months contactable work experience within office as reception or office administrator.
Good communicate, IT experience eg Words, excel.
Our client Fabs domiciliary Homecare is a growing organisation providing domiciliary care across London and the South-East. They provide about 1000 hours of care a week to local councils, private and direct payments clients.
The main duties of the role will be:
* Monitoring the electronic call monitoring system and ensuring that all service users' visits are logged in a timely manner.
* Identification of any late and or potentially missed service user calls.
* Maintain the database of service users who do not have a telephone or those who decline to allow care workers to use their telephone.
* Bring to the attention of Care Coordinators, Care Team Manager and Service Manager Carers who do not follow the protocol of confirming the start and finish of a call.
* Provide the Service Manager with reports as required.
* Set up new Carers on the ECM system including issuing PIN numbers.
* Participates in team meetings.
* Undertakes training as required.
* Promotes, respects and upholds the dignity of service users at all times.
* Participates in and actively supports activities that promotes the dignity of service users, their families and Carers.
* Provide general administration support to the Branch Office.
* Be responsible for their own health and safety and ensuring a safe working environment for colleagues.
* To take responsibility for the recruitment and selection and retention of workers, ensure that they are all fully vetted, screened and trained before placement as well as ensure that training requirements and needs are met continuously.
* To carry out all general administrative duties and communicate effectively including telephone duties, competent use of Microsoft outlook, work, excel, letter drafting etc.
To assist or take responsibility of the call monitoring system confirmation of timesheets, MAR chart, audits , rostering and undertake any house-keeping exercises where necessary.
* Ensure that you are proactive and not reactive and deal with any issues before they escalate and take full responsibility for any actions or decisions made.
* To assist and ensure that call monitoring is 95 – 100% compliant at all times.
* General administrative duties (including answering and making telephone calls, liaising with service users and social workers, drafting letters and other correspondence, taking minutes and writing reports) as required
Excellent opportunity to join a supportive company Full training given Full-time varied office-based administration role Are you looking to kick-start...View Job
We are looking for an energetic Receptionist to join our client's busy team based in Central London. They are seeking...View Job
Resource and Talent Executive We are a fast growing company providing a dynamic service to our customers. At the forefront...View Job
We require a Facilities Management Coordinator for one of the leading suppliers of self-storage in the UK. You will be...View Job
An exciting opportunity to join an international luxury furniture company who are seeking an enthusiastic and positive customer service specialist....View Job