Sales Representative fluent German
· Searching for suitable antenna locations and identifying potential landlords.
· Completing site visits by travelling to identified locations and capturing geospatial data and visual reports.
· Successfully signing lease agreements with landlords through negotiating terms.
· Maintaining up-to-date information in our custom software, LiveTrack.
· Thriving in an international environment alongside other talented and innovated individuals.
· Fluent German and basic English fluency.
· Ability to travel throughout Germany for business.
· Enthusiastic with a desire to learn.
· Sales or negotiation experience.
· The ability to work independently while also being a team player.
· Computer skills with proficiency in Excel, Outlook and Word.
35k base+40-50k OTE
Field engineer – Self Employed Position: Field engineer – Self Employed Do you have a keen interest in IT or...View Job
SAP Consultant Remote – UK Role Purpose The role holder provides business consultancy to our client base and will develop...View Job
Location: Twice a week in Southwark, three days a week from home. Corporate Resources is currently partnered with a market...View Job
Excellent opportunity for an Installation Quality Manager to join a reputable, ambitious Telecoms company with the opportunity to progress your...View Job
UK Account Manager – Cloud/ Telecoms £40k to £55k base plus double OTE commission and benefits Job Type: Full-time Location:...View Job