A Junior Broadcast Field Support Engineer with an interest or experience in Live TV Broadcast a relevant Degree qualification and with good software systems knowledge, will join an exciting company, providing graphics products to the Live Broadcast industry. You’ll be British or an EU Passport holder, willing and able to travel both Nationally and Internationally as required and hold a full UK driving License.
The successful Junior Broadcast Field Support Engineer will get involved in all aspects of the company from pre-sales technical support, system/software testing and commissioning through to after sales support and troubleshooting. On the job training will be given.
Key Requirements include:
* Degree in Broadcast Technology or Computer related subject.
* Good diagnostic and fault-finding skills.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to work well under pressure.
* An interest or experience in Live TV Broadcast Engineering.
* UK or European Passport holder, willing to travel Internationally regularly.
* Knowledge of PC hardware components and assembly.
* Operating systems – Windows / Mac / Linux.
* Scripting at OS level using PowerShell or Bash.
* Support systems such as Jira, Salesforce and Trello.
Sorry, no sponsorship available