Sales Assistant, Wandsworth
Salary: £21,500 (plus annual bonus of £700)
Contract type: Full time, Permanent
Hours of work: 5 days per week, 1 weekend per month
Location: Wandsworth, London SW18
Excellent opportunity for an inbound call centre advisor to join this rapidly growing self-storage company with over 60 stores around the UK.
The role of the Customer Sales Advisor is to Access customers receive a consistently high level of service. In addition to providing day-to-day help to our customers, the Customer Services Advisor will contribute to the overall cleanliness appearance and overall effectiveness of the operation and, in the absence of other management, may be required to take responsibility for other Store activities.
The principle objectives of the Customer Sales Advisor are to guarantee customers an excellent level of service whilst at the same time ensuring the highest level of sales for the Company.
To achieve this, the customer service advisor will:
● Contribute to the achievement of the financial targets of the store
● Identify and quantify the potential available from each customer for increasing occupancy and revenue within the store
● Respond effectively to the diverse needs of each customer
● Ensuring the store presents itself to a high standard of cleanliness
● Making sure that all Health & Safety procedures are adhered to for the benefit of
customers and staff alike.
● Comply consistently with all company procedures
● Deal effectively with sales enquiries from customers over the telephone and face to face, advising and selling the range of available services to potential and existing customers
● Maximise every sales enquiry to ensure the store hits its target
● Complete all administrative tasks to ensure compliance with company procedures
● Maintain a clean and tidy store.
● Will be required to lone work. In instances of lone working or in the Store Manager and Supervisors absence take key holder responsibility.
● Will be required to carry our forklifting.
• Ensure that the store ‘bad debt’ is kept to a minimum. Implementing procedures
and controls to recover any bad debt
• Ad hoc duties
In order to be successful in the position the jobholder will need to demonstrate:
• A good level of written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to speak clearly and demonstrate effective listening skills when communicating with customers face to face or over the phone
• Self discipline, working within guidelines and procedures whilst being attentive to detail
• Comfortable working in a small team environment and adapt to lone working
• Project confidence and knowledge of Company products and services on completion of the induction and probation period
Accountable to: Store Manager
• Day to day liaison with customers
• Achieving a high level of customer service and satisfaction
• Achievement of weekly, monthly and yearly sales targets
• Lone Working
• Physical rounds of the store and the units
Please send your CV Immediately , this is an urgent role where we can obtain interviews asap
We are looking to recruit a RICs Qualified Estates Manager to manage the Group's UK property portfolio (Circa 350 stores...View Job
Casual Stocktaker Starting Hourly rate: £9.50 Bonus scheme applies from day 1 Bonus hourly rates up to £10.81 We are...View Job
Supporting a Global Retail Brand, Aqumen Recruitment is looking to hire a Trainee Store Manager to be based at their...View Job
Proposal Writer UK wide – (Working remotely) Salary: Up to £50 000 DOE Introduction We're currently looking to recruit an...View Job
About the role We are recruiting festive colleagues. Apply today, join us and help us make Christmas merrier for customers....View Job
Job description Premium Japanese Beauty Brand, are now looking for an Account Manager to join our passionate London team. 【*Title*】...View Job