We are looking for energetic sales assistants to join our friendly team. You should be able to use your skills in a fast-paced environment and to help customers find what they want and bring it to them.
• Receiving and checking deliveries, unpack, re-shelve or storing stock – heavy lifting involved
• Greet customers appropriately and determine the customer's wants/needs
• Assist the customers in locating and selecting merchandise within the store
• Offer advice by demonstrating knowledge on products, prices and stock availability
• Assisting in regular stock checks and stock takes
• Assist in changing displays of shop stock
• Accepting payments for purchases at POS terminals
• To be vigilant at all times.
We are looking for people with previous retail experience, willing to work hard and learn quickly.
Job Types: Full-time OR Part-time
JUNIOR BUYER | Ladies Fashion | International | London | Up to £30,000 If you love ladies fashion & more...View Job
We have partnered with a Global Retail Brand to find a Finance Analyst for a 12 month FTC! As a...View Job
About the opportunity… Grab your basket there's a lot more in store for you Our Assistant Managers act as part...View Job
Customer Assistant (20 to 40 hours) Summary £11.95 up to £13.00 per hour – This isn't stacking shelves. This is...View Job
Leading global brand currently in the market to appoint a SEO and Content Manager to help develop their digital communication...View Job