School Administrator needed ASAP until Christmas, this role is paying £13.50 per hour and is based in Blackheath. Enhanced DBS needed.
Summary of Responsibilities and Duties
▪ To be responsible for the monitoring of the finance email inbox
▪ To raise orders and commitments for stock and services.
▪ To process orders, invoices, credit notes and local income.
▪ To check and following up all outstanding orders.
▪ To check the system for unauthorised/unprinted orders, and unauthorised
invoices and ensure all cheques have been raised.
▪ To be responsible for receiving and checking goods on delivery.
▪ To administer and process the schools’ insurance schemes and claims.
▪ To prepare banking and assist with the banking of monies.
▪ To reconcile the bank statement.
▪ To check and follow-up any out of date items on the bank statement.
▪ To be responsible for closing the period after processing transactions for the month.
▪ To be responsible for processing funding income, delegated and ad hoc.
▪ To be responsible for processing all the Lewisham Central transactions
▪ To process the monthly payroll transactions
▪ To carry out other related duties to meet the needs of the school.
▪ To run a weekly BACS run and to monitor cash flow.
▪ To be responsible for the monitoring of the HR email inbox
▪ Prepare Return to Work forms
▪ Administer staff attendance and leave of absence forms
▪ Update staff attendance on the intranet, Google Calendar and Arbor
▪ Daily staff register – using Inventry/NET2
▪ Complete monthly payroll returns to LBL
▪ To be responsible the pre-employment checks
▪ To be responsible for On boarding and off boarding of staff
▪ Administrative support for all HR letters to staff
▪ Ensure personnel files are compliant and up to date
▪ Responsible for the administration and upkeep of staff data on Arbor
▪ Responsible for School Workforce Census
▪ Be responsible for updating the Single Central Record on a regular basis
▪ Comply with and assist with the development of policies and procedures relating to child protection, health, safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to an appropriate person.
▪ Establish constructive relationships and communicate with other colleagues, pupils, parents, agencies and professionals share good practice and develop approaches and strategies.
▪ Attend and participate in regular meetings.
▪ Be aware of and support difference and ensure equal opportunities for all.
▪ Contribute to the overall ethos/work/aims of the school.
▪ Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required.
▪ Recognise own strengths and areas of expertise and use these to advise and support others.
▪ Duties and responsibilities of the post may change over time as requirements and circumstances change. The person in the post may also be required to carry out such other duties consistent with the grade from time to time
Policy Officer London – Hybrid role – 1 day on site £32,662 The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting...View Job
Tradewind Recruitment are currently working alongside an Ofsted-rated 'Good' school in the London borough of Hammersmith and Fulham. The school...View Job
Sales Administrator West London £24,500 p.a. + benefits Sales Administrator with Salesforce experience, for technology based London based business. Would...View Job
Customer Service Advisor Salary: Competitive, plus Veolia benefits Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Friday 8.30am – 5pm (30...View Job
A renowned private medical clinic based on Harley Street urgently requires a Receptionist to meet and greet patients as well...View Job