12 months contract
The rate is up to £25 per hour Umbrella Company or up to £18 per hour PAYEAdvantage Resourcing is seeking candidates to apply for a role with a leading energy business as a Management Assistant.
This would suit a Team Administrator, Personal Assistant or Executive Assistant type candidate that has supporting senior managers previously.
1. Provide general administrative support to the Global Contracts Manager and other members of the Leadership Team, including diary management, travel bookings and expenses.
2. Support Leadership Team members delivering projects or programmes by facilitating project logistics, for example setting up workshops, coordinating invites and agendas, developing and collating presentation materials, etc.
3. Supports event organization and management, leading on event logistics and planning, for example setting up and running regional and global team meetings including room bookings, coordinating invites, developing agendas and presentation materials, etc.
4. Own and manage staff mailing lists and SharePoint document repositories.
5. Act as office focal point for the Real Estate team in the London office (around 30 staff), assisting with moves, communications to the London team, etc.
6. Other tasks relating to administration and programme management, as required.
1. Delivers administrative and / or secretarial support to senior management, operating within the context of a fast-paced, challenging and changing operational environment.
2. Deals with important and pressing deadlines; addresses a variety of issues and questions that may involve a degree of complexity; will need to draw on a limited number of sources of information within their own area/department to solve problems.
3. Performs tasks (booking, scheduling, content preparation), utilising procedures that structured and standardised procedures; engages relevant support for cases of advanced complexity.
4. Communicaties with tact – exercising influence and persuasiveness – for effective interaction with others, including team members and colleagues, but also other managers and senior managers.
5. Deals with most-confidential information within and outside of the Company.
6. Develop and maintain a sound understanding of business activities and objectives of the manager or team they support, in order to be able to provide the required support.
7. Plan, prioritise and effectively allocate time to specific tasks.
8. Maintain an effective agenda and an efficient diary on manager's behalf.
9. Develop and maintain a wide network of relevant business contacts, both internally and externally, on managers' behalf.
10. Process complex expense claims.
If you have worked in the above areas and are interested in a long term contract role please apply to be considered
Daniel Owen are currently recruiting for a Helpdesk Coordinator on behalf of a Commercial Property Services client based in Croydon,...View Job
Contract Support – Leading Service Provider – Kings Cross, London – £34,000 per annum Calling all Contract Supports looking for a...View Job
Corporate Receptionist – Construction/High-End Property £28,000 – £35,000 (experience dependant) West End This role is for an experience Receptionist who...View Job
Office Angels are seeking a conscientious and reliable Office Manager to join a highly prestigious Royal Medical College. The client...View Job
Personal Assistant – Team Coordinator / £30,000 – £33,000 / Hybrid Overview: My client, a fantastic organisation based near Kings...View Job