A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced HR candidate to join a top Education Group in London. Offering Hybrid working on a 6 month FTC, likely to go permanent.
A top Education group in South London.
The candidate will be responsible for:
– being the first point of contact for all generalist HR queries, and offering advise.
– manage the whole recruitment cycle.
– building relationship with senior members of the school in order to become a trusted advisor to the business on all HR matters.
The successful candidate will have:
– prior experience within an Advisory level HR role.
– experience working within the Education sector.
– knowledge of DBS and Vetting Procedures in Education.
A new and exciting opportunity for an experienced HR candidate to join a top Education Group in London. Offering Hybrid working on a 6 month FTC, likely to go permanent
Our client based in the centre of London is looking for a permanent HR Assistant to join their team reporting...View Job
Senior Recruitment Consultant £25,000 – £29,000 Basic + 1st Year OTE (£60k- £80k) + Up to 35% Uncapped Monthly Commission...View Job
twentyAI operate in the talent services sector and our mission is to be a technology disruptor within the industry. We...View Job
Senior Recruitment Consultant At Gi Group, we are looking for a Senior Recruitment Consultant, to join our West London Team,...View Job
Recruitment Administrator Temp to Perm role for the right person £12.00 per hour (36 hours per week) (£20,000 – £24,000)...View Job