Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal PA on a part-time basis to join their renowned Residential Property team. This role will support 2 Partners within the team.
You will have previous Legal Secretary / PA experience gained from a Residential Property department.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £43,000 (FTE) + Benefits. This role is a permanent part-time position (2 days a week, Thursday and Friday). The client is operating a hybrid working pattern.
This is fantastic Part-Time Legal PA opportunity to work for one of the most prestigious Residential Property departments in London!
Responsibilities as a Part-Time Legal PA include:
* Complex diary and travel management
* Diarising and supporting the monitoring of deadlines
* Arranging client entertainment and assisting with organisation of client seminars/conferences
* Preparation of agendas and meeting papers
* Responsibility for organising internal events (e.g., training sessions, social events)
* Drafting emails and letters on behalf of fee-earners
* Research into clients as instructed by fee-earners
* Coordinating the billing process on behalf of partners
* Supporting partners with creation of client presentation materials
* Supporting events in collaboration with Business Development
* Preparing pitch documents
* Liaising with the Marketing & Business Development team
Requirements as a Part-Time Legal PA include:
* Previous Legal Secretary / PA experience gained within a Residential Property department
* Demonstrable level of experience supporting senior leadership within a Legal or Professional services environment
* Proven experience within a similar secretarial role
* Fast, accurate typing skills
* Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
* Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work
My client is recruiting for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their team on either a fully remote basis....View Job
This is an exciting opportunity for a candidate to progress their legal career by joining a dynamic team within this...View Job
A well-established and forward-thinking firm is looking for a proficient 2-4 years PQE Residential Property Solicitor to join their collaborative...View Job
We are currently seeking an Employment Lawyer for leading international software and payments corporations. Responsibilities: UK Employment: including employee relations...View Job
We are currently seeking a Life Sciences & Pharmaceutical Lawyer to work with various Axiom clients across all industries. Responsibilities:...View Job