Administrator & typist – 60 wpm
Based South East London
Salary is subject to experience
Prestigious Solicitors firm is currently looking for a Typist/Administrator to work within the family team with the following skills and experience:
Main role and responsibilities
* To assist and support fee earners within a busy Family Team.
* To accurately and swiftly type dictation and save documents within the case management system.
* To open files within the case management system.
* To close and archive files.
* To take card payments.
* To answer incoming calls to the firm in a helpful, polite and efficient manner as part of a rota as and when required.
* To support the other support staff within the Team as required.
* To undertake any other reasonable tasks as required.
Essential Experience / Qualifications
* Typing speed of at least 60 WPM with 95% accuracy.
* Appropriate secretarial qualification.
Desirable Experience / Qualifications
* Experience using a case management system.
If interested please call John Bucksey on (phone number removed) or (phone number removed)
Our client is a prestigious law firm based in the beating heart of the City – they are now looking...View Job
A leading Top 500 Law Firm which delivers exceptional legal advice to commercial clients are seeking a talented and likeminded...View Job
This is a great opportunity to start a career within the Business Development team of a leading firm of patent...View Job
Established law firm in London is seeking an experienced Residential and Commercial Property Solicitor on a full-time, hybrid working arrangement....View Job
The Firm A top 30, full service, international law firm is seeking a Legal PA to join their team in...View Job