We are looking for energetic sales assistants to join our friendly team. You should be able to use your skills in a fast-paced environment and to help customers find what they want and bring it to them.
• Receiving and checking deliveries, unpack, re-shelve or storing stock – heavy lifting involved
• Greet customers appropriately and determine the customer's wants/needs
• Assist the customers in locating and selecting merchandise within the store
• Offer advice by demonstrating knowledge on products, prices and stock availability
• Assisting in regular stock checks and stock takes
• Assist in changing displays of shop stock
• Accepting payments for purchases at POS terminals
• To be vigilant at all times.
We are looking for people with previous retail experience, willing to work hard and learn quickly
Customer Assistant Night Shift (25 to 40 hours) Summary £11.95 up to £13.00 per hour (including an extra £2 per...View Job
Customer Assistant (Night Shift, 30 Hours) Summary £11.95 up to £13.00 per hour (including an extra £3 per hour while...View Job
Assistant manager- Kensington- full time- £22.700 + bonus A market leader in self-storage solutions for private and commercial customers looking...View Job
The role will lead the procurement across a range of food categories, circa £10m spend. Our client is a leading...View Job
Job: Area Sales Executive Salary: £24,405 (OTE £31,405) plus £1,500 London Weighting Bonus: Fantastic Annual bonus based on company performance...View Job