We are looking for energetic sales assistants to join our friendly team. You should be able to use your skills in a fast-paced environment and to help customers find what they want and bring it to them.
• Receiving and checking deliveries, unpack, re-shelve or storing stock – heavy lifting involved
• Greet customers appropriately and determine the customer's wants/needs
• Assist the customers in locating and selecting merchandise within the store
• Offer advice by demonstrating knowledge on products, prices and stock availability
• Assisting in regular stock checks and stock takes
• Assist in changing displays of shop stock
• Accepting payments for purchases at POS terminals
• To be vigilant at all times.
We are looking for people with previous retail experience, willing to work hard and learn quickly
Regional Engagement Consultant (Full Time) Summary £47,300 up to £59,400 per annum – This isn't starting a new job. This...View Job
Casual Stocktaker Starting Hourly rate: £9.50 Bonus scheme applies from day 1 Bonus hourly rates up to £10.81 We are...View Job
This is a brand new role for an experience IT Procurement expert with a focus on IT Services and IT...View Job
From designers straight off the runway to statement jewellery, we have an ever-changing product range that means the whole store...View Job
Cedar is partnered with a well established Retail business based in London, supporting them with the search for an experienced...View Job