provides bespoke scenic fabrication and project support services for theatre, television, exhibition and the live events industries. Based out of Belvedere in south-east London our workshops support designers and creative teams across the world in creating some truly unique experiences and constructions.
Working across our range of clients our project managers are a key part of the team – guiding projects from quotation through to onsite. Touching on all areas of production we’re looking for someone who is engaged, thoughtful and decisive to join our Projects staff.
Working closely with the rest of the project office we’re looking for someone who can manage a full project through the workshops, briefing technical designers, subcontractors and crew and working with the Workshop manager and Heads of Department to ensure timely and efficient production and installation.
Our PM’s are the face of the company to clients and candidates should be familiar with the industry and be able to speak with confidence, offering advice and technical design assistance as necessary.
is an expanding company and the position would be ideal both for experienced candidates and those looking to take the next step in their career. We have a track record of helping staff grow with the organisation and are interested in providing employees at all levels with opportunities for personal and professional development.
Ideal candidates would demonstrate several of the below:
– Experience in Project management for scenic fabrication with an excellent knowledge of build and finish techniques
– Experience quoting, producing detailed costings and an in depth understanding of budgets.
– Track record of successful delivery of projects within the £100k+ range
– Be highly organised, capable of producing and adapting schedules
– Familiarity with bench drawings and some experience using AutoCAD or similar software
– Have a proactive and helpful manner, delivering a great experience for co-workers and clients.
– Excellent written and verbal communication alongside proven people management skills
– Able to schedule projects, identify key dates and timelines, and be able to foresee, highlight and solve shortfalls
The role will be primarily based at our workshop in Belvedere, South East London. Some projects may involve onsite work within the UK and internationally.
Our standard office hours are Mon – Fri 0800 – 1700. Some on site work will require out of hours and weekend working.
Salary £48-65k+ Dependant on Experience
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections to work on schemes in London....View Job
Busy contractor working within the utilities sector requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections (11kV) in London....View Job
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections and associated civils works for schemes...View Job
Fomac agency requires labourers with cscs plus ppe for a site in wimbledon sw19 area Requirements 1 . Right to...View Job
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor – 10+ Opportunities Available £60,000 – £90,000 / £300 – £450 per day Sectors...View Job
Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out Contractor – London About my client: Our client, a £20m turnover contractor, operates in both...View Job