Join our Major Projects team as a Junior Land Surveyor based at Old Oak Common, London, where you have the opportunity to be part of a highly skilled team and the opportunity to learn from some of the best in the industry.
An integral branch of our business is our Major Projects team who deliver large-scale, complex infrastructure projects which keep the UK moving and the economy thriving.
Assist the Engineering Surveying team in supplying the survey requirements as part of the construction process.
Some other key areas will include: –
* Ensure that project specific survey procedures are followed.
* Carry out checks on survey equipment in accordance with BMS (Business Management System)
* Provide site engineers with information from design deliverables (schedules, digital models, and drawings)
* Carry out independent surveys checks at key stages in the construction process
* Assist in the production of as-built drawings from survey data in survey specific software
* Comply with hold point checks in accordance with the ITP (Inspection and Test Plan) procedure
To join us in this role, you must have the following:
* Degree in surveying and mapping sciences
* Experience working in construction industry
* Good interpersonal and communication skills, coupled with an ability to form effective relationships with partners under time pressure;
* Valid CSCS card
What we can do for you:
* Attractive salary package
* 40 base hours per week
* Company Pension savings scheme
* 25 days annual leave
* Option to buy extra annual leave days
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections to work on schemes in London....View Job
Busy contractor working within the utilities sector requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections (11kV) in London....View Job
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections and associated civils works for schemes...View Job
Fomac agency requires labourers with cscs plus ppe for a site in wimbledon sw19 area Requirements 1 . Right to...View Job
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor – 10+ Opportunities Available £60,000 – £90,000 / £300 – £450 per day Sectors...View Job
Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out Contractor – London About my client: Our client, a £20m turnover contractor, operates in both...View Job