My client is an industry leading Roofing sub-contractor who are looking to expand the Commercial Management team by bringing in an Estimator. You will be working out of a new highly refurbished top of the range office in Romford.
They typically work on Flat, pitched roofing and cladding projects across London and Essex.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
* Establishing lines of supply to service the various contracts to which we engage.
* Procuring sub-contractors and specialist suppliers including establishing terms of trade and payment conditions. Ensuring that all procurement is completed in line with the project programme.
* Identifying and pricing of all variations as and when they occur which will include liaising with and working in conjunction Contract and Site Managers.
* Completing cost analysis of tender prices.
* Measuring from drawings and preparing pricing documents where one does not exist.
* Checking measured quantities in pricing documents against drawings and other tender documents.
* Inputting data to pricing documents.
* Measurement of sub-contract elements.
* Cost analysis of subcontractor/supplier costing.
* Producing & forwarding post tender data.
* Managing and forecasting the cash flow of projects.
* Working closely with the client’s consultants and PQS to deliver value for money and control budgets.
* Logging and reporting of all variations.
* Provide data and analysis of issues & risks as required by management.
* Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
* Review all incoming correspondence from employers, design team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies.
* To ensure construction team is adhering to all contractual requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
* Ensure reporting is in line with company policy & highlight exceptions to management.
* Degree or equivalent (Construction Related)
* Experience within the Roofing Industry would be an advantage
* Proven track record
* Accuracy in your approach is an absolute necessity
* Must be self-motivated and a strong desire to perform and deliver qual
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections to work on schemes in London....View Job
Busy contractor working within the utilities sector requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections (11kV) in London....View Job
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections and associated civils works for schemes...View Job
Fomac agency requires labourers with cscs plus ppe for a site in wimbledon sw19 area Requirements 1 . Right to...View Job
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor – 10+ Opportunities Available £60,000 – £90,000 / £300 – £450 per day Sectors...View Job
Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out Contractor – London About my client: Our client, a £20m turnover contractor, operates in both...View Job