Senior Data Analyst (Analytics and BI) – London/Hybrid. Salary up to £50k J12312
An exciting opportunity to work at the heart of the music business operating as a highly experienced analyst, you will be a key resource in a small team responsible for owning, generating, and delivering relevant, accurate, & valuable business insights to help the company make timely and better-informed decisions.
• Accountable for translating business use cases into business and technical requirements
• Preparing and presenting regular and ad hoc analytics findings and recommendations for action
• Lead and create an enterprise-wide approach to delivering analytics through best practice (tools, methods, & data governance)
• Collaborating with the wider Data team and business stakeholders to explore new business opportunities
• Contributing towards discussions regarding emerging trends in data analytics and the music industry, and how these could benefit the company
What we need
• Experience and a successful track record of providing Data Analysis to stakeholders
• Extensive experience of SQL to query, extract, and analyse large and complex datasets
• High proficiency in data visualisation using Microsoft Power BI and DAX
• Strong stakeholder management skills, with the ability to communicate data visually to non-technical audiences
• Ability to coach and mentor data analysts
Please note we can only accept applications from those with current UK working rights for this role, this client cannot offer visa sponsorship.
To find out more get in touch today!
Alternatively, you can refer a friend or colleague by taking part in our fantastic referral schemes! If you have a friend or colleague who would be interested in this role, please refer them to us. For each relevant candidate that you introduce to us (there is no limit) and we place, you will be entitled to our general gift/voucher scheme. Datatech is one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies in the field of analytics and host of the critically acclaimed event, Women in Data UK. For more information, visit our website: (url removed)
My client is Purpose-built, Seamlessly Bringing TheirTalent and Technology Together for You. They're Here To Make Health More Human. The...View Job
Our client is a prestigious international Financial Services / online trading Company. The Company is looking for a candidate with...View Job
UX-UI Developer – Fully Remote Our client is a prestigious international Financial Services / online trading Company. The Company is...View Job
Role: Product Support Specialist – DCC Salary: £30k to £36k plus excellent Benefits Location: Remote (ocassional travel to London office)...View Job
3D Planning Technician CIty of London £25,000 – £30,000 Basic + Pension + Private Healthcare + Bonus On offer is...View Job