Location: Camden NW7
Application Deadline: 16 November 2022
Salary: £21,606 per annum
An exciting opportunity to join Certitude as a Support Worker as we continue to grow as London’s leading adult social care provider.
Salary: £21,606 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours
Job Type: Permanent
Service: Learning Disabilities
Location: Camden NW7
Shift Pattern: Early shifts: 7am- 3pm, Late Shifts: 2pm-9:30pm
– A stimulating work environment full of opportunities to learn and develop
– 25 days’ annual leave + bank holidays & enrolment onto a pension scheme
– 24-hour Employee Assistance
– Paid Enhanced DBS
– Eye care vouchers & Perkbox (employee benefits platform – for wellbeing and discounts)
– Travel season ticket loan & Cycle to work Scheme (eligible after 1 years’ service)
About the role
The role of a Support Worker is to enable the people we support to manage aspects of their daily life.
Duties will include:
– Making a difference to the lives of those you support
– Help to use a range of recovery oriented and person-centred planning tools
– Ensure all plans and records relating to the people we support are accurate and up to date
– Support with everyday tasks to maximise the individual’s independence
– Work in a consistent and positive way with local managers and other team members to ensure people get a great service
– Undertake various levels of personal care and manual handling
To be a Support Worker at Certitude, experience is not essential. Full training will be given; however, the following are essential:
– Ability to motivate others and build confidence
– Ability to work on your own initiative and be a great team player
– Practical, adaptable and organised
– Have interests and skills that they are willing to share and get others involved
– Ability to use technology – PC and modern technology equipment
About the Organisation
The Certitude Group are proud of our history of supporting people with complex mental health needs and learning disabilities. We support more than 1,800 people across London through a diverse range of support services and believe in providing the right level of support, to enable individuals to flourish, contribute and live a good life.
We have high employee engagement and a strong commitment to people development from both our Board and Leadership Team. As a result, we are able to support people with mental health needs and learning disabilities to live the life they want to lead; happy, healthy, respected as equals and valued for their contribution within communities.
We aim to be the best social care employer in London and are proud of our reputation as a London employer – employing more than a 1,500 colleagues and volunteers with a turnover of £48m.
– Working Together
– Continuously Improving
– Inspired by People
– Trustworthy and Dependable
Do you want to be a Support Worker at Certitude? Select the apply button shown, complete an application form and someone from the Recruitment Team will be in touch!
All our posts are subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure as well as a full employment history and employment references. We are committed to equal opportunities in employment and the support provided and we welcome applications from all sections of the community.
We reserve the right to close vacancies before the date stated when we have received sufficient applications from which to make a shortlist. You are advised to submit your completed application form as soon as possible to have the best chance of being considered.
Support Worker, Charity, Charities, Third Sector, Learning Disabilities, Social Care, Voluntary Sector, Mental Health Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Staff, Community Development, Care Worker, Vulnerable People, Social Worker, Not for Profit, NFP.
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency
Healthcare Assistant Elderly Care Home in Bromley, London £9.50 per hour (weekdays) £10.90 per hour (weekends) Elite Search Associates are...View Job
Healthcare Assistant Elderly Care Home in Chislehurst £9.50 per hour (weekdays) £10.90 per hour (weekends) Elite Search Associates are currently...View Job
Healthcare Assistant Elderly Care Home in Bickley, London £9.50 per hour (weekdays) £10.90 per hour (weekends) Elite Search Associates are...View Job
Working as part of our local care team you will be supporting people with their personal hygiene, meal preparation, domestic...View Job
Registered Nurse -Night Shifts Available Forrester Court, Paddington Up to £20 per hour depending on experience Are you an organised,...View Job