Our client is an international real estate developer and is looking to hire an experienced Document Controller to join their team.
The company is offering a very competitive salary and a annual bonus as well as great benefits package that includes a hybrid working set up, 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension scheme, life assurance and group income protection, flexible benefits such as gym membership, private medical insurance, season ticket loan and many others.
The document controller will work on a major projects, managing database management system via Aconex.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring that all procedure/process guide’s, where applicable, are issued to all project design teams.
* Ensuring that all procedure/process guide’s, where applicable, are issued to all project sub-contractors as part of tender documentation and as part of any starter pack.
* Reading and understanding all process and procedures guide’s for their project, where there is an element of doubt please refer to the information management team (IMT) leader for further guidance.
* Ensuring the team adheres to the project process and procedures and provide guidance when deviation occurs.
* Maintaining the project work package list and ensure documents are being assigned to work packages, as per the work packaging guidelines and in tandem with the sub-contractor viewing restrictions.
* Managing and controlling distribution lists as per the agreed distribution matrices.
* Running exception reports for managers on a weekly basis.
* Providing a QA check all information coming on to the system and process accordingly, ensuring that all drawings can be read and printed correctly using the Aconex and all aspects of the drawings/documents are in accordance with the procedures
* Ensuring all drawings and documents are published to the system are associated to a document transmittal.
* Ensuring that designers are publishing documents in accordance to the protocols and using the agreed distribution matrices.
* Confirming that when designers issue data to their ‘project status’ is as per the project protocol and that the system is configured so that they can only use the statuses within the protocol.
* Distributing drawings to package managers for authorisation (either in paper or via the system) when agreed then forward this information to the subcontractors as per the AConex procedures guide.
* Ensuring that the agreed forced issue groups are set up so that subcontractors issue all drawings and documents
* Issuing the subcontractor submittals to package managers for authorisation and to lead consultants for ‘lead review’, any additional actions/ distribution to be agreed with the team.
* Running reports to show overdue actions on these documents from the consultant’s as part of the weekly reporting process.
* Ensuring that when sub-contractors issue data to their ‘project status’ is per the project protocol and that the system is configured so that they can only use the statuses within the protocol.
* Publishing outgoing instructions on CMS to subcontractors as required by the project commercial team.
* Managing RFI’s by issuing it directly to package managers. However, the document controller can adopt the package manager’s user rights if the package manager is on holiday or unavailable.
* Producing RFI summary reports as part of the weekly reporting process.
* Providing on-site training and assistance to sub-contractors and designers.
* Attending all training provided by the information management team (IMT) as required.
Your experience, knowledge and skills need to include:
-Previous working experience in a similar role
-Background in a construction industry.
-Aconex EDMS expertise
-Proficiency in IT covering Excel, Word and Outlook.
-Familiarity in web based applications/software. Experience of internet publishing.
-Understanding and use of document control systems.
-Good organisation and communication skills.
-Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
-Good interpersonal skills.
-Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
-Results and quality focussed individual.
* A relevant degree qualification
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Operations Administrator My client is a general roofing and building contractor to the domestic and local authority markets and they...View Job
My Client is a Property Development and Management firm based in north London, working with local authorities to provide solutions...View Job
Receptionist Administrator – WFH Salary: £21k – £24k Hours: Monday – Friday 10am-6pm Location: WFH will need to travel to...View Job
Job Title – Patient Coordinator Salary – Up to £28,000 depending on experience Hours – 37.5 Mon to Fri 8am...View Job