Salary up to 25K
Our client is an expanding company based in Uxbridge. They are looking for a Depot Administrator to join their growing team. This role would suit someone who is looking for their first role in admin.
The role of Depot Administrator involves the following tasks.
* To ensure that the depot administration processes operate in a consistently efficient & effective manner.
* To ensure that the depot remains compliant with all legislation & company policies, standards & procedures.
* To ensure that site visitors receive the best level of care & service available.
* Ensure that all depot administration paperwork and activities are completed in a timely and effective manner.
* To maintain depot administration paperwork in accordance with legislation and company requirements.
* Operate office machines such as personal computers including various software systems, telephone systems, weighbridge systems, scanners, printers, copiers, shredders and etc.
* Manage, organise and update relevant data on computerised and paper-based systems.
* Communicate and provide information, internally and externally, to assist and enable the company to meet its commitments to regulators, customers and suppliers.
* Follow administrative procedures and implement required actions.
* Maintain effective working relationships with colleagues, co-workers, managers, directors, suppliers, local authorities and customers.
* Liaise with other sites and attend meetings to perform your duties and aid business and organisational development.
* Attend training to develop personal knowledge and skills
* To support the depot manager and the purchase ledger administrator as and when required.
*Full Training Provided
Should this amazing Depot Administrator opportunity be of interest to you, kindly submit your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Business Support Officer role with Newham Council £10.85 per hour PAYE / £13.16 per hour Umbrella PAYE Additional administration help...View Job
Haringey Council are looking for a BSO required to support the Child Protection and Children Looked after processes in Haringey...View Job
Senior Administrator for Islington Council £17.75 per hour PAYE / £22.12 per hour Umbrella PAYE The key function of this...View Job
Operations Administrator My client is a general roofing and building contractor to the domestic and local authority markets and they...View Job