AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO START YOUR CAREER WITHIN IT SUPPORT SERVICES INDUSTRY
SITE IT SERVICES COORDINATOR
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARY DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client, a rapidly expanding civil engineering company, now requires a Site IT Services Coordinator to join their busy professional team based in Harrow.
This opportunity would suit a tech savvy, IT enthusiast looking to progress or start out their career in IT. Being service-oriented, this role calls for an exceptional communicator with great people skills and a positive, can-do attitude. If you are a passionate about IT and are looking to develop your skills within a supportive team, then this role could be for you.
* Supporting all sites from start up.
* Organising broadband for all sites.
* Organising and setting up mobile phones and laptops.
* Ensuring that a high level of service and support is provided to all staff.
* Providing desktop and server support.
* Diagnosing and resolving technical issues.
* Undertaking small- to medium-sized IT projects.
* Supporting and maintaining MS Server/Desktops and MS Office 365 as well as PCs.
* Installing authorised software and ensuring security and upgrades are maintained.
* Reporting faults and maintaining logs on servers, equipment and users.
* Chasing suppliers and tracking all orders.
Desirable Technical Skills:
* Experience and/or training in a relevant discipline as well as helpdesk or customer service experience would also be held in high regard.
* Good networking skills and understanding
* Excellent problem solving ability
* Monday – Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
If you are keen to progress your ICT career with an employer who cares about the well-being and satisfaction of their staff, please submit your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible, and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Business Support Officer role with Newham Council £10.85 per hour PAYE / £13.16 per hour Umbrella PAYE Additional administration help...View Job
Haringey Council are looking for a BSO required to support the Child Protection and Children Looked after processes in Haringey...View Job
Senior Administrator for Islington Council £17.75 per hour PAYE / £22.12 per hour Umbrella PAYE The key function of this...View Job
Operations Administrator My client is a general roofing and building contractor to the domestic and local authority markets and they...View Job