JUNIOR ADMINISTRATOR – Fantastic company, exellent career development
SALARY UP TO £25K DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
Our client specialises in construction and drylining projects across the UK. They have a great reputation within the sector and are now seeking a Junior Administrator to join their successful and ever-growing company based in Vauxhall.
The successful applicant will be enthusiastic, ambitious and a real team player.
You will support the Office Manager in daily tasks and all administrative support for all departments within the company.
As the Junior Administrator you will be responsible for:
* Admin support to the Office Manager
* Receptionist duties; answering the phone, greeting visitors and providing refreshments
* Organising daily post – incoming & outgoing and sorting deliveries
* Submitting weekly payroll
* Providing support to the site teams
* Ordering stationery and office supplies for offices and various sites
* Maintaining spreadsheets and logs of proof of deliveries and site paperwork
* Organising new starters and on-boarding
* Liaising with IT department to ensure all IT requirements are met
* Organising health and safety training and keeping training matrix up-to-date
* Computer literate – Microsoft Outlook/ Word/ Excel
* Attention to detail and organised
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Be able to work against deadlines and prioritise workload
This role will be Monday – Friday, 9am-5pm with a competitive salary and 20 days’ holidays.
Should you be interested in this excellent Junior Administrator opportunity, please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavour to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Business Support Officer role with Newham Council £10.85 per hour PAYE / £13.16 per hour Umbrella PAYE Additional administration help...View Job
Haringey Council are looking for a BSO required to support the Child Protection and Children Looked after processes in Haringey...View Job
Senior Administrator for Islington Council £17.75 per hour PAYE / £22.12 per hour Umbrella PAYE The key function of this...View Job
Operations Administrator My client is a general roofing and building contractor to the domestic and local authority markets and they...View Job