Our client produces uniforms for luxury hotels and spas across the world. They are based in a lovely office in Kew, right next to Kew Gardens station. This is an interesting role in a creative environment with international reach.
To succeed in this role you will be a positive, proactive, and driven individual to support this very busy creative team! You will be organised and have at least 2-year work experience in a similar role.
If you want to work in a pleasant, varied, and creative environment, where every day is different, then this is the perfect role for you!
An immediate start is available.
What can you expect in return?
· Parking on site
· 30 days holiday
· Annual clothing allowance
· Some flexibility in working hours
· Lovely office based next to Kew Gardens station
· Busy, varied, and open company culture
Are you the right person for the job?
· Admin experience (not reception role)
· International Courier experience.
· Excel intermediate level – able to produce charts and graphs.
· Fluent in English and good literacy skills.
· Accurate – and able to pay attention to detail
· Understanding of currency conversion.
· Good communication skills
· Strong numerical skills
· Computer literacy in all Microsoft packages
· Team player with a flexible attitude
What will your role as a Team Assistant look like?
· Answering the phone and greeting customers & couriers
· Managing the office environment: maintenance, utilities, insurance, and Health & Safety contracts
· Managing office supplies and organising refreshments for staff and events
· Keeping the office environment tidy and organised
· Organising events and coordination Castings and Photoshoots
· Managing staff holidays
· Booking shipping & tracking customer orders
· Preparing Certificates of Origin
· Booking travel
· Updating stock and briefing production with requirements
· Processing web orders, exchanges, and returns
· Qualifying inquiries and answering straight forward ones
· Researching new opportunities
· Producing reports for sales meetings
· Inputting information on CRM Database
Finance tasks using Excel & XERO
· Issuing invoices
· Some credit control
· Reconciling expenses on Excel
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply or contact Tom at Interaction Recruitment for more information:
T – (phone number removed)
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Operations Administrator My client is a general roofing and building contractor to the domestic and local authority markets and they...View Job
My Client is a Property Development and Management firm based in north London, working with local authorities to provide solutions...View Job
Receptionist Administrator – WFH Salary: £21k – £24k Hours: Monday – Friday 10am-6pm Location: WFH will need to travel to...View Job
Job Title – Patient Coordinator Salary – Up to £28,000 depending on experience Hours – 37.5 Mon to Fri 8am...View Job