Working hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm or 9-5pm
£125 per day PAYE + paid holidays
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a repairs planner/scheduler in Shepherd's Bush, West London.
The post holder will be working within the fire safety repairs and maintenance team that service social housing in the local area. You will be liaising with residents over the phone and via email to book in necessary repairs and scheduling appointments for maintenance engineers to attend their properties.
This role will be an ongoing contract with the view to go permanent depending on performance.
Experience as a Planner / Scheduler working on a Social Housing contract, either for a main contractor or RSL (Social Landlord)
Excellent time management, organisation and communication skills.
Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
Planner / Scheduler Responsibilities:
• Managing calls from residents
• Managing operatives diaries
• Planning repairs and maintenance requests to the relevant operative
• Ensure trade skill sets and location parameters are working effectivelyLiaising with operatives, tenants and the Client
• Document Control – Ensure worksheets are received and checked
• Work towards individual and client KPI's
• Deal with council and private housing contracts, planning and scheduling routine, essential and emergency property maintenance works
• Tracking and monitoring to completion of works
• Liaison with in-house engineers and tradesmen and council operatives to plan appointments, materials and logistics and reorganising of schedules
• Ensuring all trades are readied and present on-site and works completed in-line with committed client completion dates
ONLY SHORT LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Operations Administrator My client is a general roofing and building contractor to the domestic and local authority markets and they...View Job
My Client is a Property Development and Management firm based in north London, working with local authorities to provide solutions...View Job
Receptionist Administrator – WFH Salary: £21k – £24k Hours: Monday – Friday 10am-6pm Location: WFH will need to travel to...View Job
Job Title – Patient Coordinator Salary – Up to £28,000 depending on experience Hours – 37.5 Mon to Fri 8am...View Job