PA / Personal Assistant
£27,000 – £29,000 plus benefits including a local government pension scheme, up to 31 days holiday (plus BH), funded training and lots more
WFH / Hybrid, 1-2 days per week in London SE1
Keywords: PA, personal assistant, EA, executive assistant, diary management, administration, admin, customer service, schedule, meetings, invites, events, project management, time management, MS office, education
* Are you an experienced personal assistant (PA) or looking for a career in this area?
* Do you have exceptional communication and organisational skills?
* Are you looking to work in a friendly team, within a busy and fast-moving environment?
My client is a large organisation within the education sector. Due to growth, they are looking for an exceptional PA to join the team which provides support to the senior leadership team.
Excellent career opportunity is available due to the size and standing of the organisation. An excellent benefits package is offered including extensive training, defined benefits scheme with a local government pension provider, a generous holiday allowance starting at 25 days per year, rising to 30 days after 2 years, plus bank holidays, and lots more.
PA / Personal Assistant – Key Duties:
* To support and work closely with the Executive Assistant (EA) and the senior manager/director in order to enable them to carry out their role successfully and efficiently and in such a way that the priorities and pressures of the role are fully understood.
* To assist in the management and planning of the senior manager’s/director’s diary.
* Provide administration support and assistance to the EA and senior manager/ director
* To be the first point of contact to the senior manager/ director for people from inside and outside the organisation.
* To organise meetings; including sending invites, collating and distributing papers and taking notes
* To build reports within the MIS as required. Support the production and maintenance of the timetables in the MIS system.
* Develop templates within Excel, as required, to facilitate the analysis of data and produce statistical analysis of student performance and progress.
* To update and maintain information on Twitter, SharePoint and the internal intranet.
* Work closely with the HR team to co-ordinate the recruitment of new staff and contract changes for existing staff.
* To organise training sessions for the team when these are requested. This will involve liaising with providers, booking rooms, sending invites, printing off training materials and arranging catering.
PA / Personal Assistant – Requirements:
* Experience as a personal assistant, or relevant administration / clerical experience.
* Any experience or knowledge of the education sector would be a bonus.
* Fantastic interpersonal, organisational and communication skills are a must!
* Good IT skills including effective working knowledge of the MS Office suite of software, including Excel. A knowledge of SharePoint (or an aptitude for learning this) is preferred.
In return, my client offers the chance to play a key role in a team which supports senior management, within a large, growing organisation in the education sector. My client is a registered charity and makes a difference to lives across the UK. They offer a supportive working environment, a proven career path and benefits including extensive funded training, rising holiday (up to 31 days per year plus bank holidays), a local government pension scheme and lots more!
Sound interesting and something you would love to be part of? Apply today
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Operations Administrator My client is a general roofing and building contractor to the domestic and local authority markets and they...View Job
My Client is a Property Development and Management firm based in north London, working with local authorities to provide solutions...View Job
Receptionist Administrator – WFH Salary: £21k – £24k Hours: Monday – Friday 10am-6pm Location: WFH will need to travel to...View Job
Job Title – Patient Coordinator Salary – Up to £28,000 depending on experience Hours – 37.5 Mon to Fri 8am...View Job