PA to Directors
Hybrid Working – 3 days in the Central London office
Who is hiring?
Working at a creative PR company based in central London, you will be assisting a group of Directors with their busy schedules and making their lives a little less hectic. The role is incredibly varied and includes (but is not limited to) diary management, travel, events and other ad hoc admin tasks. No two days are the same!
We’re looking for someone with an eye for detail, can think on their feet, work to tight deadlines and is calm under pressure.
The role in a nutshell
* Complete diary management for all of your Directors, ensuring no double-bookings occur and sufficient time is given to prepare and attend meetings.
* Book and prepare internal meeting rooms where necessary.
* Organise and manage international travel arrangements. Ensure all stages of the travel journey and documentation has been thought through and accounted for.
* Act as key point of contact for external clients and internal colleagues.
* Basic accounts, payments, POs, finance admin.
What skills and experience would make you perfect for this role?
* Some experience in working within a fast-paced PA role.
* Super organisational skills
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Flexibility and adaptability to various competing demands.
* Patient & calm under pressure and comfortable with last minute requests.
* Excellent administration skills.
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally.
* Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Operations Administrator My client is a general roofing and building contractor to the domestic and local authority markets and they...View Job
My Client is a Property Development and Management firm based in north London, working with local authorities to provide solutions...View Job
Receptionist Administrator – WFH Salary: £21k – £24k Hours: Monday – Friday 10am-6pm Location: WFH will need to travel to...View Job
Job Title – Patient Coordinator Salary – Up to £28,000 depending on experience Hours – 37.5 Mon to Fri 8am...View Job