Foster + Partners, the acclaimed Architectural practice have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Bid Coordinator to join the team based in Battersea. The role involves working under the direction of partners and the Head of Bids to write and produce bid documents, proposals, and presentation material to help the practice win new work. You will help evaluate potential projects in order to advise on decisions to tender for work, lead kick off and strategy sessions, and mentor and develop the bid team. You must have excellent skills in brief analysis, writing and communication, and a can-do-attitude, able to support other departments in a fast-paced, creative environment.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
* Coordinating with partners, project managers and communication team members to produce material for bid documents, OJEU responses, RFPs, RFQs, competition reports, project texts etc.
* Support with analysis of brief documents and undertake research on potential projects or clients.
* Preparing and maintaining bid deliverables matrix, monitoring bid timeline
* Collating bid material from subconsultants
* Preparing and printing accurate and high-quality bid documents using Adobe InDesign, in a deadline driven environment
* Supporting the bid team in writing and editing CVs and past project case studies, liaising closely with individuals
Qualities and skills required
* Excellent written English
* Experience of working in a bid position in a design or professional services company
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills – articulate and diplomatic manner
* Good technical knowledge of Adobe InDesign
* Experience of preparing bid documents and understanding of bid processes e.g. OJEU responses, RFPs, RFQs and competitions
* Interest in architecture, arts and design
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with an up to date CV and cover letter
Japanese Company seeks for Japanese speaking PA/Admin and Researcher Location: Stockley Park (one day for office) They will move to...View Job
Operations Administrator My client is a general roofing and building contractor to the domestic and local authority markets and they...View Job
My Client is a Property Development and Management firm based in north London, working with local authorities to provide solutions...View Job
Receptionist Administrator – WFH Salary: £21k – £24k Hours: Monday – Friday 10am-6pm Location: WFH will need to travel to...View Job
Job Title – Patient Coordinator Salary – Up to £28,000 depending on experience Hours – 37.5 Mon to Fri 8am...View Job