Our client an international bank is seeking for a mandarin speaking Banking Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis. It is essential for all applicants to be fluent in Mandarin both written and spoken. The ideal candidate would have worked in the UK and have some experience dealing with Banking Corporate clients.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities Include but not limited to:
* Support Head of Corporate Banking Department and CB Relationship Managers to grow revenue to meet team targets.
* Provide and promote high quality corporate banking products and services to Corporate Banking’s clients.
* Prepare required documentations for internal reporting and meetings.
* Prepare required documentations and preparations, whenever required, for client meetings.
* Update and maintain accurate client/credit files.
* Support Relationship Managers to carry out Pre-loan investigation, credit procedure and after-loan management, the implementation of the trade financing business review and self-examination.
* Carry out corporate KYC and AML related work.
* In addition to these duties, the Employee may from time to time be required to undertake additional or other duties within his/her capacity as necessary to meet the needs of the bank's business.
Qualification and Specification Requirements
* Degree from a reputable university in Finance, qualified CFA or CPA preferred
* Achieved a degree (2:2 or above)
* Fluent in both English and Mandarin
* Excellent Communication skills with ability to build professional working relationship
* Positive and confident personality
* Driven with a strong work ethic
* Self-motivator who enjoys working in a fast-paced and target driven working environment
* Able to work as part of a team as well as individually
* Having previous office based work experience is a plus but not a must
* Previous experience working in a wholesale bank will be a big plus
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
Java Developer We are currently recruiting a Java Developer (Architect) for a leading global investment bank based in London. Our...View Job
Senior Pensions Administrator, award winning consultancy Due to a number of New Business wins my client, an award winning Pension...View Job
Pensions Administrator – award winning consultancy Due to growth my client, a highly respected Pension consultancy, currently seek several experienced...View Job
Leading commercial bank has this fantastic opportunity for a loan documentation specialist with particular focus of syndicated lending transaction management....View Job