We have a great Executive Assistant role based in the heart of Mayfair, London in a boutique Private Equity firm.
It's a great opportunity for someone with 2 year's experience of an EA/Team Assistant position, preferably within Financial Services. It is an extremely fast paced environment with no room for error, so acute attention to detail is imperative, on the flip side, it's fun and varied, and they want someone who really loves what they do. You will need to work as a team, take ownership of your tasks, which would include supporting x2 Senior Investment Professionals and the FD.
Supporting the FD is an excellent opportunity to get involved with the financial operations of the company and learn, whilst expanding your skillset in the role.
* Complex international diary management – scheduling of meetings, calls, flights and all related logistics across multiple diaries
* Accurate and timely production and submission of expense reports via Concur, ensuring all expenses are allocated correctly
* Coordination and management of internal and external executive meetings, catering, dial-ins, video conference set-up, meeting materials
* Assist with management of the CRM database including data entry, reporting and ensuring accuracy of information therein
* Support the Senior Investment Professionals in the preparation and review of documents and presentations – to include printing and binding
* Provide back-up support to other Executive Assistants & Office Manager when required
* All other ad-hoc secretarial matters
* Assistance with accounts payable process, including management and payment of invoices and associated system work
* Work with our tax advisors in assisting with VAT return preparation
* Using the company’s accounting system to extract various reports upon requests from the FD
* Maintenance of various expenditure reports and point of contact with various third-party suppliers
* Programme administrator for Amex, including requesting credit cards and monitoring expenditure
Salary: C. £50,000 – £55,000 per annum depending upon experience + excellent benefits package. The role would see you the office x4 days/week with the possibility of working from home x1 day/week – no fixed day as it would be up to your manager's discretion and relate to the business happenings each week.
**We are a small boutique firm and due to a high volume of candidates we regret to say that only those successful will be contacted**
**Kosmos Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
This esteemed and rapidly growing client is looking to employ a particularly dynamic individual. This agency is searching for a...View Job
Java Developer We are currently recruiting a Java Developer (Architect) for a leading global investment bank based in London. Our...View Job
Senior Pensions Administrator, award winning consultancy Due to a number of New Business wins my client, an award winning Pension...View Job
Pensions Administrator – award winning consultancy Due to growth my client, a highly respected Pension consultancy, currently seek several experienced...View Job
Leading commercial bank has this fantastic opportunity for a loan documentation specialist with particular focus of syndicated lending transaction management....View Job