Staffline is recruiting for Aircraft Response Team Member in co-operation with DHL, London Heathrow Airport.
This full time role offers fixed day shifts working 5 days out of 7.
The rate of pay is £10.53 – £17.29 per hour. Applicants must hold a valid Full UK drivers license with Category B to earn £13 per hour.
Overtime is available over various shifts.
You will work a rotational roster over 40 hours per week.
Your Time at Work
As an Aircraft Response Team Member your duties include:
– Reporting and monitoring Health & Safety proactively within the cleaning operation and reporting any issues to the Ops Team on duty.
– Being vigilant in monitoring the safety of our cleaning teams out on the ramp and stores areas.
– Using specialised Ground Handling Equipment – Minibuses, Large Transit Vans, Waste Vehicles, Aircraft Positioning Steps, Cherry Pickers.
– Completing all Scheduled Pre – Departure inspections on Long Haul and Short Haul Aircraft that are allocated throughout the operational day
– Audit the aircraft cleaning specification when carrying out a Pre-departure aircraft checks (Checking all Cabins are dressed and cleaned to British Airways cleaning Specs)
– Assist on any Enhanced routings on Short Haul flights and strip and dress the aircraft dressing as requested
– Collect CAT1 rubbish from the stands or any aircraft appearance enmities from the nodes and stands whilst ensuring nothing is left behind
– Hoover the aircraft upon request and clean all areas of the aircraft to agreed specifications.
– Support Operational Cleaning Teams during their flights to ensure no impact to scheduled flight departure time
Our Perfect Worker
Our perfect Aircraft Response Team Member will:
– Hold a valid driving license
– Work safely within the Health and Safety environmental guidelines, and ensure all vehicle checks are carried out prior to commencement of work
– Are flexible in approach to work, and can work effectively as part of a team, providing support in resolving problems and have a can do, right first-time approach.
– Ability to perform vehicle checks and notice defects.
– Be able to adapt to changes and complete tasks on ad-hoc basis.
Due to the nature of this role, all candidates will be asked to provide references covering the last 5 years of employment – and personal references for any gaps in employment. Candidates must be willing to undergo a DBS and CTC check.
1-2 years driving experience is desired, however newly qualified drivers will be considered as full training is provided.
Key Information and Benefits
– Earn £10.53 up to £17.29 per hour
– Rotational Roster (Includes weekend working)
– £500 Airline Flight Voucher (Subject to Terms and Conditions)
– Good links to public transport
– PPE provided
– Full training provided
– Permanent Opportunity
Job ref: 1DHLH
Staffline is the biggest recruiter in the UK and Ireland, and we believe in putting people first. Every day, we help tens of thousands of people find work in logistics, food, transport, retail, and agriculture. We can do the same for you.
We listen to the needs of our workers and always aim to offer flexible shift work and opportunities for overtime, as we know these are important to you.
Staffline is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Please note that our job adverts are correct at the time of publication, but some details and job responsibilities are subject to change.
This job advert may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, by third-party websites, without prior written consent from Staffline
We have many clients looking for candidates, to be trained in Imports/Exports. These are office based roles. Full training given...View Job
Grafters Recruit are Looking for multiple committed HGV 2 Drivers to work on one of our ongoing contracts in East...View Job
Our Client is continuing to invest in their continued growth with the supply of premium Fresh Produce to retail, process...View Job
Our client based near Gallions reach, East London (E16) are currently looking for a flt Driver to start ASAP. Interested...View Job
Established in 2008 Bluebaring recruitment are one of the fastest growing specialist recruitment companies in the UK. We supply Temporary...View Job