Who we are
From our beginnings as a small civil engineering contractor in 1966 to our acquisition by Sullivan Street Partners in September 2021, we have always focused on delivering a great service to our customers. Octavius Infrastructure (previously known as Osborne infrastructure) provides solutions for safe, sustainable and efficient transport networks in the UK.
Our focus is firmly on bringing people together in the Rail and Highways sectors where we have proven experience and expertise working collaboratively with our customers and our supply chain partners to deliver sustainable actions. We also provide sustainable outcomes in the delivery of transport hubs enabling integration between different modes of transport with innovative car park solutions.
We are incredibly proud of where we have come from, and we’re excited about where we’re going as we develop our business capability, our brand and our people.
You'll be working on…(what your role and responsibility is)
Lead the successful delivery of a package of works for both the client and Octavius, in line with the agreed terms. This entails taking overall accountability from start to finish, (with a lighter touch through the Development phase and more detailed involvement through the delivery phase), delivering projects safely, that delight our customers, are of a high quality, within the financial targets set and in line with agreed programmes.
About you…(what you are skilled at)
– Excellent organisational, planning and time management skills; able to manage projects simultaneously without compromising on standards and quality
– Ability to develop friendly and professional customer focused relations with others
– Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook
– Ability to assess and adequately mitigate all risks including those associated with working within the railway environment
– Excellent people management skills with the ability to influence and mentor to motivate employees to achieve exacting standards of compliance
You'll bring…(your wealth of experience & qualifications)
– Proven ability and demonstrable experience of managing and delivering a portfolio of multi-discipline Civil Engineering projects within a Rail environment, from tender to completion up to a total value of £15m per annum
– Excellent knowledge of Network Rail suite of contracts and NEC3/4
– Good working knowledge of CDM 2015 regulations, Network Rail standards and relevant industry regulations
– Excellent Microsoft Project skills and an understanding of P6
– Previous experience in Pre-Qualification and Tendering processes
– Experience managing a delivery team and working with other departments to achieve project deliverables
You'll work with…(because relationships are important)
A team of highly skilled, motivated professionals working together to deliver the package of works.
You’ll find that in Octavius you will see continuity in how we support our people, deliver great service and live by our values and our principles because we care about you, we care about our customers, and we care about delivering a high-quality product. We want you to be your best and we will encourage you to learn, grow and thrive with us.
You'll receive…(because we value you)
– Competitive salary
– Company car scheme
– Company pension
– 25 Days annual leave (plus an additional day for your birthday)!
– Private Health Insurance
– Life Assurance
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Trade Discount Cards
– Professional Development opportunities
Diversity & equal opportunities
Inclusion and diversity are important to us, we are an equal opportunities employer and value difference. We want and will continue to build an inclusive environment where our people thrive. We firmly believe constantly striving to build a truly diverse workforce is what makes us a strong business and will enable us to continue to solve important problems and deliver unrivalled value to both our customers and clients.
If you need any specialist support throughout your application or you’d like to discuss any reasonable adjustments, our door is open and will work with you where we can to support your journey with us. Please contact us
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections to work on schemes in London....View Job
Busy contractor working within the utilities sector requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections (11kV) in London....View Job
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections and associated civils works for schemes...View Job
Fomac agency requires labourers with cscs plus ppe for a site in wimbledon sw19 area Requirements 1 . Right to...View Job
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor – 10+ Opportunities Available £60,000 – £90,000 / £300 – £450 per day Sectors...View Job
Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out Contractor – London About my client: Our client, a £20m turnover contractor, operates in both...View Job