Legal Tech Vacancy – Audio Analyst/Technician***
Our client, a global leader in the Legal Tech space, is looking for a bright and engaging individual to join their team.
Working as part of a team, the Digital Transcription Audio Analyst is responsible for daily set-up of audio equipment on-site at the Royal Courts of Justice and Central Family Court, together with managing the verification of audio recordings received from the court.
To be considered you must possess strong interpersonal skills, be proactive, detail orientated and highly organised. An interest in technology and the legal sector are essential.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Daily delivery, installation, operation, and retrieval of specialist recording equipment to/from the Court or other organisation
* Liaising with the court in relation to requests for the audio recording of the relevant court hearing
* Collection and management of the audio recording from the court
* Checking content and quality of audio recording for the purpose of identifying the correct audio timings and range
* Ad hoc attendance at court to log hearing times
* Dealing with relevant correspondence received through email, post or telephone
* Updating database with relevant information
* Bright and engaging, with a willingness to learn and use initiative.
* The ability to communicate, verbally and in writing, with a diverse range of people at all levels.
* Strong time management skills
* Ability to prioritise and work independently
* Ability to work efficiently independently and as part of a team
* Clear record in order to obtain CTC clearance (Security Clearance)
* Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
* Knowledge of the legal industry and court process
* An interest in audio and technology
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm. Office based with flexibility.
Our client views their employees as their biggest asset, and are committed to investing in their people, promoting from within and ensuring your continued professional development. We are keen to hear from individuals who have a desire to progress and build a career with a company
Consultant Solicitor and Lawyer Opportunities Enjoy a career without limits, earning up to 75% of your billing. Taylor Rose MW...View Job
Our client is a highly successful, London based top tier firm, and is currently looking to recruit a Patent Administrator...View Job
We are looking for Consultant Solicitor from any sector in the UK to join our clients well established national firm...View Job
My client is recruiting for an experienced Private Client Solicitor to join their team on either a fully remote basis....View Job
My client is recruiting for an experienced HR Advisor with 2+ years experience working in law firms to join their...View Job