Temporary – 3 Months
£13ph – £15ph (depending on experience)
We are looking for a bright and detail-oriented individual with a passion for marketing communications and event organisation. You will be working within the very successful field marketing team assisting with event planning execution, lead generation, email marketing campaigns and project management.
The client is a global business and leader within their field, this is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain experience within the field alongside working with experienced and passionate team members.
This role is suitable for someone who thrives in a busy role and has a strong willingness to learn and adapt to challenges and projects that may come their way.
* Working within the field marketing team support within administrative and marketing support tasks
* Providing support for events and webinars for the business, coordinating the execution for events and webinars
* Providing admin and coordination support for project plans, lead generation, telemarketing, email marketing and budgets
* Adhoc marketing and events support through use of social media
Marketing Coordinator Job Requirements
* Work at home set up (laptop provided)
* Exceptional organisation skills and proven experience in working in a demanding and multifaceted role
* Experience working with an admin role that required lots of coordinating and organising
* A passion within marketing communication and project coordination
* Experience with Salesforce and Webinar tools would be advantageous
Please note, this is a three month temporary role between October through to the end of year and we need someone to start as soon as possible.
If you are immediately available and have experience within marketing, communications or project management please apply today!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role please apply and forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Due to the unprecedented level of applications we are currently receiving, if we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
For the purpose of the Conduct Regulations; when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
We take your personal data seriously and take every step to protect it. To learn how we handle your data please visit our website where you can find our Data Privacy Notice
Senior Conference Producer /Product Manager Salary: £35k to £45k + Profit Share + Company Benefits Fully Remote Working Scope for...View Job
Senior Conference Producer – Fully remote option Salary: £35k to £45k + Excellent Profit Share + Company Benefits Fantastic opportunity...View Job
About my client My client are an award-winning creative marketing agency looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their...View Job
We are looking for a Strategic Copywriter to work across integrated comms (but mainly Digital) for a Creative agency in...View Job
Portfolio Development Manager – Life Sciences – Conferences £45,000 – £55,000 + £15k-£20k Bonus + Benefits Industry-leading b2b conference/events business...View Job