PR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR
REMOTE OR HYBRID
Focus 5 Recruitment are working with a fintech agency who are looking for a Account Director to work within Fintech. If you have tech or fintech experience please get in touch.
A PR Account Director is a highly motivated, self-starter with at least 5 years agency experience as well as account management, resource management, media relations, strategic capabilities, writing, strong press contacts and client liaison skills.
Blurb about THE COMPANY
If you love Fintech, and you are highly ambitious, you’ll be right at home as a PR Consultant. We’re a full service communications agency for Fintech. Formed in 2009, we are 100% focused on building successful brands and influential leaders. We know that people don’t buy what you do, they buy why you do it – and that’s why our international payments, banking, cybersecurity and eCommerce clients can be seen improving the world around us.
* The Account Director has proven a deep development of the SAM core competencies..They are an advisor and partner to the client at the senior PR/marketing director levels.
* They are able to identify opportunities to grow business from existing clients.
1. Driving High Standards
* Flawless execution to standards set by the agency principals.Ensures overall exceptional quality of work on their accounts
* A high level of business professionalism in all client communication.
2. Providing Strategic Direction
* Understands the essential dynamics, strategies and drivers of their client’s business
* Shapes and drives client direction. Recognises and advances big ideas
* Monitors and communicates points-of-view on current marketing and industry issues.
3. Delivering Strong Media Relations
* Combines creativity with knowledge of the media and media contacts to recognise media angles and generate positive news coverage, profile pieces and features across a broad media spectrum.Demonstrates a wide network of national, broadcast, regional and business contacts across a broad spectrum of media.
4. Impeccable Standards in Writing
* Writing to top ‘journalist quality’ .Maintain impeccable standards in writing supervising and editing all writing.
5. Client Management
* Utilise the Agency resources to get the best job done.Manages client expectations, objectives, and timelines
* Manage accounts to assure a minimum of 20% profitability (from Q3 & Q4 2015).
6. Strong Commercial Acumen
* Demonstrates accountability for agency performance.Foresees and identifies opportunities and formulates plans to manage and exploit them to drive/extend the business
* Builds and maintains senior-level relationships at the client
* Drive regular reporting, analysis and evaluation of PR campaigns and accounts.
7. Effective Resource Management
* Inspire Agency people to exceed targets.Recognise, works through and resolve conflict situations (internally and externally)
* Uses Agency resources creatively to support client’s business.
* It is key that an Account Director a is driven, energetic enthusiastic, motivated and a self-starter. They will need to take ownership of their role and team and feel excited about taking a pivotal position in the agency.Experience of driving and running a reactive and pro-active press office and handling incoming press enquiries
* Excellent publicity skills – a strong understanding of the media, editorial requirements and what ‘makes’ a story
* Brilliant media skills and the understanding of the importance of being convincing. To lead by example and speak to senior journalists continually
* Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking .A wide network of national, broadcast, regional and business contacts across a broad spectrum of media.Experience in delivering impactful PR campaigns from inception through to delivery with a strong cuttings folder to prove it!
* Ability to build relationships internally and externally, interfacing at all levels
* Superior people and communication skills, both verbal and written
* Team player who works well and always delivers under pressure
* Thrives in an environment of flexibility, change and ambiguity.
Majority sales and then automotive editorial
PR work a lot of content creation, writing
Motor cycle sector
The company is a communications agency for the international Fintech, Payments, Cybersecurity and eCommerce industries.
We are committed to producing meaningful, content-based campaigns that drive positive engagement for our clients – from industry stalwarts to the latest challengers.
Our services include brand strategy, PR, media relations, multimedia content creation, brand development, crisis communications, spokesperson profiling and social media management.
Based in the UK with a global network, we have been amplifying technology brands across the UK, Central Europe, Australasia and North America for more than a decade.
Founded in 2009, shapes the relationships between B2B audiences and clients in new, creative ways through meaningful content, targeted PR, stakeholder engagement and social media
Senior Conference Producer /Product Manager Salary: £35k to £45k + Profit Share + Company Benefits Fully Remote Working Scope for...View Job
Senior Conference Producer – Fully remote option Salary: £35k to £45k + Excellent Profit Share + Company Benefits Fantastic opportunity...View Job
About my client My client are an award-winning creative marketing agency looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their...View Job
We are looking for a Strategic Copywriter to work across integrated comms (but mainly Digital) for a Creative agency in...View Job
Portfolio Development Manager – Life Sciences – Conferences £45,000 – £55,000 + £15k-£20k Bonus + Benefits Industry-leading b2b conference/events business...View Job