Bridge Recruitment’s client, a successful and rapidly growing family run manufacturer/contractor based in Kent is searching for a CNC Machinist / Fabricator.
The company has a prestigious 60 year history of manufacturing bespoke doors, windows & curtain walling. Products are composite built, made from Aluminium, Steel & Timber that is built to top levels specifications for Security & Fire Safety.
Our client offers a complete design, manufacturing, installation and aftercare service. Projects range from 20k-2M covering a 100 mile radius of their HQ in Kent. They have 2 positions available working for a dedicated and friendly team, reporting directly to the Production Director.
The role offers full training and development for the right candidate with excellent progression opportunities. You be trained to operate all machinery in the client’s full product range.
* Minimal of 1-2 years CNC experience
* Minimal of 1-2 years Fabricating experience
* Strong measurement skills
* Eye for detail
* Experience with systems/programmes with Emmegi / Camplus / Senior Architectural Systems is desirable, full training will be provided.
* You must have had previous experience with Aluminium as a material
* Good Problem solving skills
* Strong communicator
* Team player
* Good fitness, manual role.
Daily Responsibilities & Accountabilities
* Cutting aluminium profiles on double ended mitre saw
* Crimping of components
* Fabrication of Aluminium windows, doors & curtain walling including ironmongery, gaskets & glazing where applicable.
* Monitoring the quality of products
* Maintaining & improving housekeeping
* Preparing orders for delivery
£30,0000 – £35,000 per annum plus a potential Christmas bonus based on company profit.
Working 08:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
Occasional overtime available at time and a half.
24 days holiday per year plus bank holidays (3 days to be reserved for Christmas shut down)
Company Pension and free onsite parking.
All Tools & PPE provided by client
Immediate start for the right candidate, please apply or call Robert Lawton on (phone number removed)
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections to work on schemes in London....View Job
Busy contractor working within the utilities sector requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections (11kV) in London....View Job
Very busy utilities contractor requires an HV Project Manager with experience delivering new connections and associated civils works for schemes...View Job
Fomac agency requires labourers with cscs plus ppe for a site in wimbledon sw19 area Requirements 1 . Right to...View Job
Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor – 10+ Opportunities Available £60,000 – £90,000 / £300 – £450 per day Sectors...View Job
Quantity Surveyor – Fit Out Contractor – London About my client: Our client, a £20m turnover contractor, operates in both...View Job