SIG Plc. is a leading supplier of specialist building materials to trade customers across Europe as a specialist distributor of insulation and interiors products and merchant of roofing and exterior products.
We are looking to recruit an Internal Sales Executive who will act as first point of contact for our customer base, delivering the ultimate in customer service, develop robust relationships with key accounts and enhance sales and profitability within our branch.
What does the role involve?
As Internal Sales Executive, you will deliver new business sales and existing account development which will be beneficial and profitable to the branch. Regularly engaging with our external sales force, warehouse and credit control teams, you’ll also input orders onto our system and maintain our sales records via our Salesforce system. In this position you will be expected to forge strong working relationships with all key accounts and will manage their expectations around product availability and delivery schedules.
The successful candidate will require:
• The ability to build and maintain strong relationships
• Able to deliver good quality customer service
• Experience in sales-driven environments
• IT literate
• Knowledge of construction products desirable
In return we offer:
• Competitive salary with annual pay award and staff recognition schemes
• Great work life balance, with sociable working hours
• 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays. Company closed during Christmas period
• A great pension, with SIG contributing up to 7.5% and up to 4x life insurance
• Money saving with retail discounts via colleague portal
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Share Incentive Scheme
Interested in an additional income working from home on a part-time basis? The Role The role is to develop a...View Job
Key Account Manager – Sponsorship £50,000 – £60,000 + Uncapped Commission + Excellent Benefits Remote Working option Award-winning, global media/events...View Job
Sales Manager If you are a driven and focused salesperson with a proven track record of selling cutting edge payment...View Job
Healthcare Recruitment Consultant – Temp Desk £25,000 – £32,000 DOE plus commission London Do you want to make a real...View Job
Business Development Manager East London £30,000p.a. plus uncapped commission * Are you an experienced sales professional with a proven track...View Job